16.

Tupac Shakur

"Yeah baby, that hoe was tripping. I don't know what she got going on."I laughed with Janet on the phone. I'm glad that she was understanding about this situation and believed me when I said I didn't touch that girl.

"I'm glad you told me, before it gets out and everybody starts making up their own damn stories."Janet laughed. "What are you doing now?"

"Missing you."I joked and she giggled. "I've been missing you too."

"Where you at today?"I asked.

"Today I am in London. It's like 2:00pm here."Janet was about to say something else, then she started talking to someone who was with her. "Huh? No. I know. Give me like 10 minutes please. Yes it's Pac."She laughed. "Sorry about that baby. What are you doing?"

"I'm chilling right now. I need to goto the studio, to get my mind off this bullshit."I sighed and rubbed my face.

"You think they believe her? I mean she has no proof that you did anything to her."Janet replied.

"She don't need no proof. It's me! Plus they said there's an anonymous witness. They won't tell me what they said."

"What about all the guys that were there with you? Could they not say that you were on the phone with me for most of the night."Janet asked.

"Fuck all them fake ass niggas. They all was the ones in there fucking with that girl. They can't vouch for me because they too busy tryna save their own ass."

"How can I help? Do you want me to call Amir and ask him if he could help out?"

"Nah. Don't worry bout it. You just go dance your ass off for all those people."Pac laughed.

"I can't wait for you to see the show baby. Although, there is one part in particular you might not like."Janet giggled.

"Aw hell. You ain't stripping are you?"I joked. "Are you?"

"No."Janet laughed. "I just bring a guy on stage and I'll sing to him."

"That all you better be doing."

"It is, but I have sound check. I'll call you a little later, Okay."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too, Pac."She blew me a kiss through the phone and hung up.

I got up and headed for the studio, because if I goto jail this will be one of my last time recording for awhile.

I stayed there for awhile laying a couple tracks. Then I gotta call from one of my home boys telling me that he wanted me to come and hop on a track with him.

So I grabbed my stuff and got up to meet me at the studio. A couple of my niggas were heading there too so we all just rode together.

"How you and Janet doing?"My homeboy Freddie asked.

"We good. I just talked to her, she in London and shit."I laughed as we walked through the doors of Quad Studios.

"I'm glad that's working out for you man. I don't think I'd be able to survive that. I can't be faithful to my bitch if I ain't seeing her."Freddie laughed.

"It's easy if you really want to be with her. I won't lie though, I slipped up once."We walked on to the elevator.

As the elevator was about to close, three men stood between the doors. Two of them drew guns , but the other one stood still.

"On the mothafuckin' ground! Now"He yelled. Freddie and I both dived on the ground.

They started talking to each other, so I reached in my pants to grab my own gun.

"Hold up! You gotta gun, Bitch nigga?"He shot me in the leg and I let go of my gun.

The other dude ran up to me and grabbed my gun. "empty your fucking pockets. Give me all them chains."He laughed.

I took everything out of pocket that I could since I had a bullet wound in my thigh.

"You ain't moving fast enough!"He kicked me in the same place I had been shot out. Two of them started kicking me and hitting me while the third snatched off all my chains and my watch.

Before leaving, they shot me four more times.

They ran off the elevator and we continued going up.

I could feel the life leaving my body. This must be what It felt to die. My whole life went through my eyes in one short clip.

All the bad stuff I had done and all the good stuff. I thought about my momma, I thought about Janet, I thought about my sisters and how they needed me. I couldn't die.

"Pac! Stay with me Pac! You can't fucking die man!"I hear a voice yell to me and I opened my eyes.

I was surrounded by so many people. There was people I knew and people I didn't know.

Big and puffy we're at my side, but how these niggas know I got shot? I ain't call these niggas and tell them I was here.

"Get the fuck away from me."I yelled and held on to my legs. I ain't want none of them fake ass niggas trying to care for me.

The ambulance came and lifted me onto the stretcher then into the struck. I could see lights and cameras. Reporters asking me if I was okay.

I gave them my middle finger because I wanted them to know how I really felt. Fuck y'all , all of y'all. None of you motherfuckers can be trusted.

Janet Jackson

I had ran off of the stage to change into my next costume. The show was almost over and this was my last set.

"J! Come quick. It's urgent."Tina yelled.

"T. What's going on? We're going to miss our cue."I asked, confused. It had to be important if Tina was telling me in the middle of the show.

She was very serious about our time being right, but not tonight. The way she looked at me told me that this wasn't about to be a good thing.

"It's Tupac. He's been shot."