9.

Tupac Shakur

I could tell that Janet was used to sleeping by herself, because she kept moving around in the bed.

She ended up on my side of the bed, so I just put my arms around her and made her stay there.

Either she didn't realize I was holding her or she didn't care, because she didn't move.

I had my arm wrapped around her torso and the palm of my hand rested on her lower back. At first she seemed as if she was uncomfortable, but she started switching around then her head was in the middle of my chest.

She was cute when she was asleep, she looked so peaceful and she snores lightly.

I started started trying to slide out of the bed to go use the bathroom, but she's a heavy sleeper and she wasn't trying to move. I knew that my friend would start to arise soon and I didn't want her to feel that, but if I didn't go pee soon, she would.

A/N: in the morning, before boys pee, they be hard asf 😂😂. (Don't ask how I know)

"Tupac."She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Huh?"I replied, almost hanging off the edge of her California King sized bed.

"Could you like not move for five more minutes? I'm comfortable and if you get up, it's going to be hard for me to go back to sleep."She added, still looking as if she was asleep.

I turned back on my side and put my arm around her again. She made herself comfortable and went back to sleep.

"Janet, I have to pee."I chuckled and she turned around.

I have no idea where her bathroom is, but I didn't want to wake her again, so I started looking for it.

I and across a room that was kind of hidden and off to the side.

Cautiously, I walked inside and looked around. There were pictures, awards and plaques everywhere. Basically all her accolades in one room.

I kept walking into the room, looking at a letter that was folded up on the wall. I wasn't trying to snoop, but I was curious as to what the purpose of this room was.

As I tried to read the letter a part of what I thought was the wall caved in. It was a big black industrial curtain that looked similar to the wall. I pushed it back revealing lingerie, blind folds, ropes, and all types of sexual stuff that looked like it hadn't been touched in years.

I went in to touch something but was distracted by Janet calling my name.

"Tupac. Tupac where are you?"She called as she walked down the hall.

I quickly put everything the way it was when I found it and ran out of the room, meeting eyes with Janet.

"Did you find the bathroom? I should have told you where it was."She chuckled, pushing her braids back like she always did.

"Y-yeah I found it. I'll be right back. I'm going to go get something out of my car."I replied nervously. She nodded her head and I quickly jogged outside.

I collected my bag and walked back into her house and went to the bathroom downstairs to get myself together.

When I walked out, Janet was walking into the kitchen.

"Do you want to go get some food or something?"Janet asked sweetly.

"You don't cook?"I asked jokingly, scratching the back of my head.

"Not for you I'm not."She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Damn why? I'm not special?"I chuckled, walking up close to her then backed her into the counter.

Janet Jackson

He backed me into my counter and put his arms around me.

"Nope."I twisted my lips, trying to fight the urge to laugh or smile.

"Stop playing. I know you like me."he said lowly and sat his head on top of my shoulder.

"Don't lie to yourself Tupac."I laughed and pushed his head off of me.

"So if you don't, why you let me sleep in your bed last night and why you ain't move when I pulled you close to me?"He asked, placing his palms face down on my counter.

I didn't know what to say after that, this whole playing hard to get thing was starting to become difficult but I couldn't let it go, not yet.

"Because you asked."I replied sarcastically.

"I don't think that's the truth Janet."He laughed bringing his face closer to mine.

"You don't kiss someone you don't like."He whispered, softly pecking my lips twice.

He hoisted me up onto the counter and tried to raise up my silk gown, but I pushed him back.

"No. We can't."I sighed, sliding off of the counter.

"I-I'm just not ready for that yet Tupac. That's a big step for us to take as friends. I don't wanna make things weird. You understand right?"I sighed again, tugging at my ear.

"What if I told you that I don't want to be your friend anymore though?"He asked.

"What are you getting at Tupac?"I asked unknowingly.

"I think you know what I mean Janet. How long we been knowing each other now? I been trying to get at you since we met. My persistence should count for something right?"He explained, throwing his hands in the air.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that Tupac. Can you give me some time to think about it?"I asked nervously.

"Take all the time you need. I'm going to come pick you up tomorrow night, so you can come to Treach's party with me. That's fine?"He asked, backing away from me.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just let me know when I should be ready."I replied, nervously playing with my braids.

"Alright. I'll see you then."He smiled and pecked my lips again before leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Filler. The next two chapters will be better I promise.