13

Tupac Shakur

I slowly opened my eyes as the sound of my alarm pounding my ear drums. I arose slowly to put my back against my headboard, looking down at Janet who was all tangled up in my sheets with her hair draping over her face.

My alarm went off again and I looked over at the calendar, forgetting what day it was.

I then climbed out the bed, careful not to wake Janet and walked into the bathroom to start my morning hygiene.

She walked in the bathroom behind me and wrapped her arms around me, tucking her head into the side of my neck.

"Goodmorning."She smiled brightly and pushed me out of the way so she could brush her teeth.

When she was done I walked and placed my hand in the space between her hair and her ear then kissed her lips.

"You're so cute in the morning."I smiled toothlessly and then kissed her forehead.

She looked down away from me and her cheeks turned a bright red color.

"Thank you."She giggled innocently and started tugging at her ear.

We stood there for a moment just looking at each other, until it became awkward since we were both naked.

"Are you busy today?"She asked, nibbling on the tip of her nail as her big brown eyes scanned my body from top to bottom.

Our eyes connected and I tried my best not to look at her the way she was looking at me.

"Yeah. I gotta go shoot for this show I'm guest starring on, you?"I replied huskily, biting on the inside of my lip.

"I uh, I have a video shoot."She replied in this low sexy voice as if she was trying to entice me. Like she wanted me to throw her ass up against that wall.

"You gonna take me home?"playing with her hair and rubbing her teeth against her bottom lip.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of my keys off of my night stand.

"I ain't gone have time love."I said tossing her the keys to my Benz.

"Next time I come over here, I'm driving myself."She laughed and sat my keys on the counter.

She put on a baby tee that stopped just above her navel and some sweat pants. Her hair flowing wildly past her shoulders and she was fresh faced.

"Walk me outside?"She asked, grabbing all the stuff she brought with her.

I nodded my head and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and walked her to my back garage where my Benz slept.

"You know this mean you my girlfriend now right?"I laughed and pulled her into me by her waist.

"You asking me or telling me."She giggled, placing her hands on top of mine.

"I'm telling you. I just used that tone to make you feel like you had a choice."I laughed and kissed her on the forehead softly.

"Okay. I guess I'm your girlfriend then."She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"You been my girl honestly. You're just admitting to yourself now." I shrugged my shoulders and lightly kissed her on the side of her neck.