4.

Janet Jackson

Tupac is all I can think about since we kissed. I started to think about what he would do if I didn't get out of his car.

Yesterday we had a short day filming, and he recorded the scenes that didn't include me, so I was really just there.

It was kind of awkward and he didn't say much to me. My feelings were hurt, because I didn't think he would get upset.

I closed my eyes and started to think about his lips on mine and us going further than that.

It's been so long since I've been with a man and I want him to be the one. I'm just scared that he'll hurt me.

I went through my voicemails and found an old message from him, so I could get his voice in my head.

"Hey Janet, it's Tupac. Don't forget that we have cast meeting on set today."

He wasn't saying anything nasty, but a girl could dream.

Listening to his voice made my hands travel down my body until one of them slipped into my panties. I fell back onto my bed, rubbing my clit back and using my other hand to rub circles around my nipples.

In my mind Tupac was between my legs, giving me what he called Thug Passion.

I slipped my finger in, massaging my walls in a come here motion.

It was like his presence was in bedroom and he was really doing this to me.

"Mmm Pac."I cried out, moving my fingers even faster.

She imagined him kissing her neck as he pushed in and out of her.

Her breathe hitched as her orgasm came over her.

Just as she was about to cum, the phone rang and like a true freak, she answered.

"H-hello."I spoke into the phone trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Wassup Janet. It's Pac."He replied once I answered.

"Ooh uh, hey."I moaned.

"You good?"Pac asked.

"Yes I'm fine."I replied.

"We gotta photo shoot at Jet, so get dressed and meet me there"He said in curious.

"Shit. I'll be there."I replied, pressing the button to hang up my phone.

Janet thought that she dismissed the call, but he heard her whole big finish and her moaning his name.

How was she going to contain herself at their photo shoot? He has her body hot just from their kiss, now she had to see him again.

Tupac Shakur

I laughed at Janet moaning my name over the phone, but I want her to try harder. Ima continue to act like I ain't into her, play a little cat and mouse game.

I put on some sweats and a T-shirt because I knew I would have to change when I got there.

"Wassup Pac."Simone, our photographer hugged me.

"Wassup."I smiled.

"Where's Janet?"Simone asked.

"She should be here in a minute. I called her and I let her know to come here."I shrugged, implying that I didn't know where Janet was.

"Alright, well go get dressed. I'll take some pictures of you alone until she gets here."She instructed and walked back to the dressing room.

We only had one outfit to shoot in for today and mine was a White, Green and Gold A's jersey with the hat to match. Along with a pair of black pants.