【 2 】Day 11

"How are you?"

That same genuine smile was sent his way as all he could give her was an emotionless stare and not even a response in return, this never grew to upset her though almost like she understood.

A white plastic bag that you'd get from a supermarket was hanging in her hand, something unusual from the attire she'd always come with everyday but without a word the bag was put on to Saeran's bed, her figure now sitting down into it's usual place of sitting in the room.

He didn't even dare to get up and peak his head into the bag knowing this might just be another trick, he would never let anyone fool him again like that cooperation had once done even if this girl seemed like a sweetheart you couldn't trust anyone in this world, not even your own brother.

It took a few minutes until the gift giver realized he would not even dare to move his arm to show his curiosity but his eyes had been showing it off, so she herself reached into it and pulled out the contents.

A packaged granola bar, honey Buddha chips (obviously having been persuaded by a certain someone), Dr Pepper (another obvious sign), and a PB/J sandwich sold by a company in a bag.

His eyebrows furrowed at such a strange combination of food but he could never truly question her, she always did speak her greeting as a question so who would really question this strange girl?

As always she rambled on about her day, at some point for once in her entirety of visits she paused and glanced up at the tv as did Saeran too see a program of animals, her eyes lit up watching them prance around in the tall grass and in a way they reminded him or her.

Creatures he'd never have the capability to understand nor see the true purpose of their being.

She departed with a single goodbye and a swing of her hair, signaling it was now safe for Saeran's curiosity to get the best of him which it did.

He had to admit, his stomach was pleading for food but not the type the disgusting hospital fed him, something about the weird combination of food he had received from the famous three letter word girl caught his eye.

Hesitantly, the once lazy hand reached out for the bag once in his grasp it launched back up to his face where he opened it with that satisfying sound, his hand quickly reaching in but then pausing before it could reach his drooling mouth.

His nose took in a deep breath of how the chip smelled, not yet trusting the girl and as he did that action something had snagged in him of why this strange items of food,

she knew he didn't trust her.

A quick scoff left his thin lips before the delicious taste of the chip now relaxed on to his tongue, he laid back into relaxation watching over the events of the animal channel displaying on his small tv, carelessly eating all the food he had now been provided with, taking few sips of the Dr Pepper to try and please his dried tongue.

The channel was now presenting a documentary of chimpanzees, swinging from tree to tree as the voice over spoke of how they may be the most intelligent of animals, a scene of them throwing bananas at a zookeeper was then displayed on the screen causing the white haired boy to shake his head.

To him, externally they seemed like the dumbest of the species yet in fact internally they were one of the smartest animals.

They reminded him of her in a way.

『 A/N; This is still short, also I'm going to warn everyone that in this book you kinda have to read
between the lines, like context
clues I guess 』