【 9 】Day 18

『 This story is probably dead af
with the amount of times I've left it and since
mystic messenger is kind of dead but imma
fucking finish this shit despite that 』

Tick tock.

That was all that could ring through Saeran's head as he yet again had to suffer with the late arrival of the girl of how are you.

He clenched his right hand tightly into a ball at the thought of her, what is she to him? A question that's been disturbing him for the past few days and the question that made it impossible for him to get any ounce of sleep.

The girl of how are you?
The annoying girl?
The chimpanzee like girl?
The always rambling girl?
The mysterious girl?
The girl with the brightest smile Saeran has ever witnessed?

He slammed his fist into the right side of his head once that thought came to mind, he should never think like that for only a fool would ever let their guard down over a stupid smile.

But is her smile actually stupid?

Saeran shook his head from the thought as he abruptly swung his legs over the side of the bed to get up and possibly find a clue as to why she was late.

He went to slide his pale hand over the cold silver door knob when he noticed it was already opened by three inches or so, enough that he could catch a glimpse of the girl...

Speaking with a patient that wasn't Saeran.

"Hello Yujin, how are you?"

He felt something begin to bubble inside, his face contorted into one of either anger or pain but it wasn't clear as he rushed himself to the bathroom to the side of the door.

Saeran felt as though he was going to vomit as he leaned his head over the toilet, 'how are you?'

No...

He felt as though he was going mad as her voice continued to ring through his head.

'I'm trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand'
'Did I ever tell you I love your hair?'
'Do you even like cats?'
'You still don't trust me'

Then a knock at the door made his head turn at the fastest pace it could ever go, shocked to not hear a single crack as he hasn't moved it for long.

"Mr. Choi you have a visitor" a nurse... with the girl of how are you.

The frightened boy twisted the door knob as he allowed only one of his turquoise colored eyes to be shown.

Fortunately he only saw the nurse in sight as he whispered in a pained voice to make his case even more believable "tell her I'm sick" the nurse gives him a strange look for only a second before turning on her heel and walking towards his bed, most likely where the girl sat.

Once he closed the door he slid down it, which when he thought about it was probably one of the most disgusting places to sit but he didn't care he had more important matters.

Was that girl even worth his thoughts?

He felt a light knock at the door, "I hope you feel better. I'll see you tomorrow alright?" she said it in such a gentle whisper it infuriated the boy sitting on the other side of that door.

His hands came to his hair as he pulled, and pulled, and pulled till his anger was no more.

That white hair of his, a patch sat in his hands.

"A scum like me will never find an answer"

『 So I haven't actually played V's route or
whatever cause costs money buT I LOVE RAY SFM
BY WHAT IVE SEEN AND IT MAKES ME SCREAM
AND ALSO A LITTLE SECRET HERE BUT I ALSO LOVE V
AND AGH IM DYING
BASICALLY ALL IN ALL THAT UPDATE STABBED
ME IN THE HEART WITH HAPPINESS 』