【 7 】Day 16

『 "I can imagine Saeran
owning a cockroach
and naming it
Saeyoung." 』

Yet again, late.
Could this be considered her new scheduled time by now?

Saeran hadn't even bothered counting sheep this time, it was strenuous to do the last time and he plainly just wasn't in the mood.

His thoughts ate away at each other as his boredom continued to drastically increase by the second, was this all the girl was to him? A means of distraction?

He'd never know, nor would he truly care. It wasn't as though the white haired male was trying to not care for the girl that even bothered to visit him, he just didn't own a single thing in his body to care with. His heart was there to keep him breathing, not to expel any love or care.

As always the girl came bursting in through his dark pit of thoughts, dropping that same bag on to his bed as she ran around the room to do all her daily duties to keep the room tidy.

Once she had finally finished she stood in front of Saeran in the least threatening way possible, pulling out the same usual food but she paused once her eyes laid upon the other bedside table sat by the male.

The strawberries she had given him were still left untouched.

She gave out a faint giggle, even hiding her smile with her hand as though it was impolite, or as though her smile was ugly and didn't want to disgust him with it but he's seen it plenty of times and could vividly describe it to any stranger.

She walked around the bed that didn't cure boredom as she delicately grabbed the bowl of strawberries, walking them back over to her usual chair where she opened up the lid, taking a small strawberry and easily biting almost the whole piece off into her mouth.

Her hand quickly threw the dirty green leaves into the trash before grabbing another, this time the hand didn't travel to her mouth but instead Saeran's closed one which he refused to open.

"Miss please do not do that" that voice startled the life out of the girl of how are you, not 'miss' like the stranger had called her, her hand immediately retracted itself back to her body holding on to the leaves of the strawberry very tightly.

The stranger had come into the room, it was a nurse, she as well did her daily tasks that Saeran had never noticed before as she spoke to the girl sat beside him, "he'll get better, just be patient" her voice gave off the tone of pity, and to add even more salt to the wound had even gave her a slight pat on the shoulder as she walked past to change out the trash.

The girl of how are you never even dared to lift her head again after that, her eyes only being able to focus on her lap almost as though she was still startled.

Once the nurse had finally left, the girl almost immediately packed up all her things (including the strawberries), and without even being able to stare Saeran in the eyes said, "Please excuse me sir, I must leave." her eyes widen after she said 'sir' almost like that was a mistake. Then almost as quickly as she had arrived she had vanished.

Saeran then was almost hit with a blow of nausea once she left, it wasn't like any normal sort of nausea, he didn't feel the need to puke and his stomach wasn't in any sort of pain. But his stomach almost felt like every piece of food he had stored completely disintegrated into air.

It wasn't something he had ever felt and he couldn't have told the girl about it for it had happened as soon as she left.

He grew curious of why she had to suddenly leave like that after the confrontation with that nurse.
And why did he feel sick?

Why did she call him sir?

『 A/N; IF ONLY MY
WRITING COUNTED AS SOMETHING IN
HIGHSCHOOL CAUSE
THEN I'D GRADUATE
BUT NOPE SCHOOL
WANTS TO HOLD ME
BACK IN NINTH GRADE
FOR ANOTHER FLIPPING
YEAR. IM ABOUT TO
JUMP OUT A FRIGGIN
WINDOW SILL CAUSE YES
TYLER IT DOES LIKE
REALLY NICE 』