【 4 】Day 13

"How are you?" her smile shined so bright throughout the room and this was just for the boy to see but yet he gave no response in return as another bag was placed on his bed.

She emptied out the contents of the bag as though Saeran was useless to such tasks but he never did dare to move even the slightest in front of her, he looked like a wax figure that she desperately wanted to touch but knew of the "no touch" sign standing nearby.

It was the same items as the last until her hand pulled out one more item, a fruit roll up as though he was some sort of child but deep down she was.

Following their normal routine the food was left untouched, she sat down in the seat that is never moved just for her, the only thing moving throughout the entire room was her thin chapped lips as they ran a marathon.

She didn't realize it, or she might've but his eyes began to bore into her as glanced over all the features his brother managed to find love for, how did that fool even think of this girl as an attraction? A possible soulmate? It wasn't possible for her to be anything but the girl of how are you.

But deep in his mind Saeran listed off all her features that made her human, her golden eyes that sparkled in the dim hospital lighting but they still managed to become brighter once she sang her how are you every morning.

Her cheeks were full as though she was some sort of chipmunk collecting food for the winter, they weren't perfectly clean some acne sat here and there but it was almost like you couldn't take notice of it when you saw her cracked lips tug into a smile.

He couldn't even call it a smile, it was somehow something more than that, her smile reminded him of the clowns he had seen once seen on his computer screen with the painted smiles.

He found a chuckle in his head at the thought of his idiot brother falling in love with such a clown, such a strange human being but who was really strange here?

She could be normal for all Saeran knew and he was the weird one, he'd never thought about it like that, everything felt so normal to him, his head inched only to the side of him that the girl barely took notice as a certain question ran through his head.

Are you normal or special?

『 A/N; I'm surprised
no one complains
that I post short
  chapters 』