【 3 】Day 12

"How are you?"

She smiled towards the pile of trash sat upon his bedside table although most people would go frustrated with such a sight all she could do was giggle as she scooped it all into her arms, throwing it into the trash for him.

A glance awaiting for a thank you wasn't even given after she had done it, all she did was take her regular seat as always because she knew him, these past few days she had grown accustomed to the silence he gave her.

Her hand gently reached into the pocket of her faded jeans, a obvious hole was noticed giving sight to her pale leg that was actually decorated with fresh blood, she hadn't even showed signs of being in pain from it but it was noticeably there.

All she did was sit in her seat, tilting her body from side to side as she hummed along to an unfamiliar tune, golden eyes closed off from the word to see as a joyous look had spread across her face, it was a strange sight for a women to be in but something a five year old would always find themselves doing.

And almost like she knew his pale eyes were on her, her's opened noticing the intense stare he had held on her, without even feeling the slightest creeped out all she could do was tap to something on her phone before yanking out the earbuds Saeran had not even noticed until now.

Then a tune played through her phone and broke the calming silence of the room, it was a song the white haired boy had never heard in his life but he realized it to be because he's never had the time to indulge himself in such entertainment.

I'm trying hard to trust you when you say "give me your hand."

For some reason he never once pictured her as the girl to listen to some girly pop love song but what did he really expect?

Punk? No her style never lead on to believe in such a music taste, she looked too everyday.

Screamo? No, she could deal with the silence of the room everyday and never seemed to enjoy the sound of screams.

Country? No, she had once scrunched her face up at the most overly used tune for country songs.

His brain racked through all the possibilities but none could work for her for did he even really know her? He's never asked her a question about her personal life, unaware of her age, her height without heels, if she owns animals, what her past life may have been.

Then again he didn't need to ask her, he knew all the answers just from putting information together, it wasn't like he wanted to know and that's why he never asked her to make sure he was right.

She was nineteen, he knew this from her talking of how she was the top of her class in her high school days suggesting she might have graduated early at the age of fifteen, with her fascination of animals she most likely wanted to be a veterinarian and that takes four years of college, she visits him everyday at eight in the morning on the dot so she must still be in school.

The heels she always seemed to wear looked to be only two inches, he had once been able to compare her height to his brother as he assumed his brother and him stood at the mere height of 5'8 she must be at least 5'3 without heels.

He had only been able to capture sight of her phone's screen every once and awhile but when he did she was on a page full of dogs and cats, she didn't own any but she did foster after watching her lips while writing a message he had seen foster muttered out of them every so often.

Her past life? She gave no information nor clues to that, it almost seemed like she tried to hide that from him, something dark hidden in the rays of the sun.

"Baby I'm fallin, I hope you catch me when I land.."

A voice protruded through his thoughts, not the voice of the original singer for something like that could never disturb him from thinking but it was the girl of how are you, her voice quietly sang to the lyrics naturally as her head swayed side to side, her hair gently flowing beside her.

She wasn't a singer, her voice was off-key but something about how she sang it could relax a tantrum having infant to sleep, it wasn't a perfect voice but it was perfect emotion.

As his eyes caught on to her's the next line became very apparent to him, the golden eyes he became used to glossed over with something as an unusual almost eccentric smile came across her usually calm face.

"I think I'm in love again."

『 A/N; Really tempted to rewrite this, agh! It's bothering me.』