【 10 】Day 19

『 So liKE I MADE A NEW STORY COVER
CAUSE LIKE THIS ONE JUST
FUCKING FITS SO WELL??
Also sorry for taking forever to update,
this bitch got appendicitis and is getting
surgery soon to have it removed  』

The beeps ached throughout his head, which sent his mind spiraling back to a time he couldn't recall, one where all he did was type nonsense on to a computer screen.

Saeran looked down at the palm of his own frail pale hand, as he turned it to see the back of his hand he felt his own head wanting to turn away at the sight of purple and blue veins being so evident there, a reminder that he was still alive as long as blood was pumping through those disgusting veins.

He learned to hate the colors blue and purple for that hour before she arrived, forgetting what was once growing in his mind.

Two rectangular packages of white is what she dropped on to his bed, the sound of the contents cracking as she did so before she sat on yet again the wrong seat asking the same old question, "how are you?".

Better if you weren't here, he muttered in his own head but didn't dare say aloud as he knew within himself that it was a lie.

She gave a frown, not liking the silence in the air although it had always been there before so what's so different now?

He carefully watches as she sets another item on to the small table beside his bed, a bowl that is steaming.

"You said you were sick yesterday so I made you some soup." She gives a small smile to him as he just notices the confusion spread across his face.

538 images of her own small smile playing through his head later and she begins to stand as the silence was going on for far too long for her liking.

Once she had passed him, he spoke.

"Stop acting like you care."

The girls turns back towards him in a state of shock before the words process through her brain, "what are you talking about Saeran?" she asked almost cluelessly.

The way his name rolled off her tongue made his heart gag, fortunately the heart monitor didn't seem to catch on to it as he went to stand and walk towards her, not too far as he was connected with too many machines for his liking.

As soon as he stands he notices the height difference between the two, making notes on how her height is just right which makes his heart gag once more as he attempts to shake that feeling.

"You're just like all those people I keep seeing in my dreams, using me for their own plans" he says in anger as it invites those nightmares he's had when she wasn't around to come back and hit him, physically making him fall to the floor.

She stands there shocked for a few seconds as she begins to speak out her reply while going to help him up.

"You remember?"

Her surprisingly warm fingertips just barely touch him before his arm begins to tingle and in just seconds he slaps her hand away glaring up at her from his sitting position on the floor, "don't you dare touch me!".

The girl immediately takes her hand back as she caresses, her eyes starting to become watery as she still continues to keep her gaze with the enraged boy "Saeran I'm so-"

"Go away!" He screamed out, deep down he didn't want her to leave him alone.

But knowing what he actually wanted deep down was something she could only magically do in movies, so she left.

He was alone, alone in a time he shouldn't have been.

『 ALSO I'm actually gonna get a service dog
soon for my POTS and seizures
and all that shit and I'm hella excited
I get a best friend and an alert of
when I'm gonna pass out before
liKE I HIT MY HEAD ON THE FLOOR
WHICH HURTS LIKE HELL BTW
might name him Ray- 』