The Dalek's Daughter

It all comes down to this. We've been training her for this moment for a very long time. We tried to get her mother to complete the task, but not even brainwashing her worked. His hold on her was just too strong. We believe that that's been avoided this time. All she knows is what we've told her. She believes that the Doctor killed her parents. We're certain that her knowing the Doctor is her father is impossible. 

     "Kira Victoria Kovarian!" I called out.

     "Yes ma'am?" she answered. Always on her toes, and always ready, just like she was taught.

     "It's time," I told her, walking over to her. She was so beautiful, with the soft delicate features of her mother, the grey eyes, and mass of curls, but she had the brown hair of her father. I'm surprised she didn't at least ask for pictures of her parents, but I suppose she just accepted the fact that they were dead and refused to dwell on it. Once we'd found her, we'd contacted the Dalek Emperor, the one with the most information on the Doctor that was willing to help us. The Emperor agreed to shield us from the Doctor and his allies in exchange for her training. We'd decided that she would be instructed by the most viscious dalek. We have very nearly destroyed her humanity, and no one will be able to stop her from doing as she was told.  I walk with her to Department C.