Kira

"Now what, Kira?" Madame Kovarian asks me as I support the Doctor's body. "I suggest we take them to the cyrochambers. Their DNA may very well prove useful one day." Madame Kovarian nods in agreeement and calls one of the technicians over. "Take the body to the cyrochambers," she instructs. He nods, taking the Doctor's body from me and hoisting it over his shoulders before walking towards the chambers. If I have planned this correctly, then my plan will soon complete. "We're celebrating in the council room," Madame Kovarian says, pushing my hair out of my face. I smile. "I'll go get cleaned up a little and join you," I say softly. She nods and kisses my forehead, careful not to brush up against me. I have some of the white goo that was once Belladonna. 

     After she left to celebrate, I snuck down to the cyrochambers and changed their timers, slipping a letter into the Doctor's along with a duffle bag, and then went to my room. I cleaned up in record time, so no one would miss me. I reached the council room and there seemed to be a party in full swing, there was a clear divide between the humans and the daleks. While I was in my room, I'd set the daleks to shut down in half an hour.

     I slipped over to the drinks and fixed me one, slipping sleeping pills into the rest. Soon, everyone else began to feel the effects of the drugs, and the daleks were shutting down. I left my punch, untouched, on the table and went back to my room, waiting for the familiar engines of the TARDIS before I made my final move. I didn't feel euphoric, as I thought I would have, instead I just felt a lingering, deep-seated sadness as I sat down.