Blueberry and Error

(this is not really a ship for me, sorta? i more ship ink x error but this is a close behind it :) this story however is not a ship, just as friends)
( anyways ENJOY! )( also there is no pov i just say blue and error :3 )
 ( BTW THIS WAS REQUESTED BY Mangoxythefox!!! GO CHECK THEM OUT! )

       It was quiet. The void was always quiet, all the time, unless Error was around to talk to Blue. Or if Ink visited occasionally and tried to argue with Error on his actions. Either way, it was lonely sometimes, so Blue enjoyed when the Anons asked about stuff or if Error came to check up on him. One specific day, time, month?! (the void doesnt have time.) Blueberry sans had an idea. He had hardly ever seen Error smile unless he was torturing someone or was trying to get Blue to hate him, so Blue thought the next time he saw Error, if he wasn't already smiling, Blue would MAKE him!! Blue spent all the time he was alone thinking out his plan of 'attack'.

       Error came through his little glitch portal back into the void, he had blue strings coming out of his fingers holding onto a purple human soul. Blue was a bit away from Error at the moment, already knowing Error was there, but Error didn't know Blue knew he was OR what Blue was planning secretly in his head. Error didn't notice Blue at first, he made more blue strings come from the roof, grabbing the soul, and dragging it up where a lot of other souls, bones, and weapons from other AU's were stashed. Error looked around for Blue and spotted him quickly, walking towards him. He (blue) heard Error approaching him which made him grin widely. Then once Error was right behind Blue, he spoke up " Hey, Blue. What are y-?!" Error was cut off by the sudden surprise of a Blueberry sans lunging at him and pinning him to the floor of the void.

       "W-What are you doing?! Unhand me!!" Error exclaimed in a confused, frustrated voice. Blue just stared down at Error with stars in his eye sockets, actually surprised  this worked so far. Blue was grinning widely down at his victim, being silent for almost an eternity. Finally after what seemed like forever, Blue spoke in a cheerful manner as if he didn't know what was happening, " HEYA, ERROR!! HOW ARE YOU?~" Error glared up at the monster holding him down with his arms pinned above his head and Blue sitting on his hip bones. "Don't play dumb, Blue!! Why are you on top of me?! Let me go right now!!!" But Blue just giggled childishly down at Error, "OH BUT THAT WOULD RUIN MY PLAN!!~" he said. Error's expression changes to a bit more of confusion and worry, still unsure what is going on "W-What plan?!" Error was actually starting to become scared of the monster holding him down. Blue grinned wider "I NEVER SEE YOU SMILE, ERROR! SO I FIGURED I'D HELP YOU OUT!!!" and with that, Blue started dragging his fingers all along one of Error's sides with one hand as the other kept his arms above his head. Error not expecting this, tensed instantly and started to fight back his giggling but failed.

       "W-whahahahaha!? Bluhuhuhuhuhubeheherry!! Stahahahahahap!!" the glitching skeleton thrashed a bit as Blue continued his attack that seemed to be driving him slowly to insanity. Blue smiled/grinned wider and wider by the second, giggling along with his victim "AW! YOUR LAUGH IS TOO CUTE!! I KNEW YOU COULD SMILE, ERROR!!~" Error knew what was going to happen, he knew Blue wouldn't stop any time soon and that it would only get worse every minute it lasted, which being in the void, could last forever. Error had to retaliate, his fingers weren't being held down so right when he had the chance, blue strings came out of all his fingers on both hands grabbing Blue's hands and legs, hanging his arms from the ceiling and his legs to the floor of the void. Blue squeaked a bit in surprise, being a little afraid he had angered Error. Blue knew what was coming next, Error was going to kill him. Blue squeezed his eyes shut, bracing for impact, but to Blue's surprise, Error was grinning...mischievously? and..happy?! and he opened his eyes to see a chuckling Error as he stepped closer to Blue. "P-Please don't hurt me...i-i'm sorry.." Blue said as he tugged gently on the binds holding his arms above his head like he did to Error. "Oh, silly silly Blueberry. I'm not gonna hurt you. That wouldn't be any fun...But i am not letting you go just yet..~" exclaimed Error in a playful tone. Error then reached his arm outward to Blue's side and began tickling him but not even too much. Even though Error had just started, Blue was giggling adorably and thrashing in the strings holding him up. "Nahahahahahahaha! Errohohohr I'm sahahaharry!!" Error decided not to respond and continue tickling Blue faster and faster. The faster it was, the more Blue began to giggle and laugh and thrash around but still no escape.
       "Aww..little helpless Blue. That's too cute! Can't escape from his tormentor, all he can do is sit there and take all I have to throw at him!" said Error as he tickled Blue's sides into oblivion. He decided to switch things up a bit, he moved one hand to Blue's stomach and the other crept up to his underarm to scratch at the bones there. Blue quickly fell into hysterics, tears forming in his eyes. "NAHAHAHAHA!! ERROHOHOHOHOHR NOHOHOHT THEHEHEHEHERE!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Error just shook his head and continued this attack for what seemed like an hour (in reality just 10 minutes). Blue had tears falling from his eyes from the tickling torture, a blue blush had already filled his cheeks and most of his face. Error decided to give Blue a break and pull away. Blue was breathing heavy, opening one eye to look at Error. "I-I'm sorry...Error...please...stop.." Error grinned widely, shaking his head "Silly Blueberry, i'm not even done yet!~" Blue's eye sockets widened, still trying to pull away from Error and his strings. "W-What?! But i didn't even tickle you this long!! Please spare me, Error!" Blue pleaded his eye sockets weary with anticipation. "Nah. You've had this coming for a while, Blue, and this was the perfect time seeing that you striked first!" Error explained to Blue. 

       With that, Error began tickling Blue's stomach again rapidly. Blue immediately started laughing loudly, tugging and squirming in the strings. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Blue couldn't even form words it tickled so bad, but there was one other place that was just as bad as his belly and he was thankful Error hadn't tickled him there yet. Error examined Blue's body, thinking where to strike, his eye sockets immediately landed on Blue's blue boots and his grin grew into an evil sly smile. Blue opened one eye socket to look at Error who was staring at his boots, stopping tickling his belly. Blue saw what was coming and he desperately tried to tug away as if Papyrus would die if he couldn't escape, that's how worried he was. "I think your boots are in the way, Blue. Let me help you remove them.~" Error said, kneeling down, starting to remove his boots. "NONONONONONONO! ERROR PLEASE NO! I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!" Blue pleaded with what breath he had, but Error just chose to ignore him. Error never thought about this before, it was fun to tickle his victim(s). Error snapped from his thoughts as Blue's boots were now removed and he gently stroked the sole of Blue's left foot. Blue tensed, flinched, and squeaked all at the same time. Error liked this reaction. Error began gliding all 5 bony fingers across Blue's sensitive sole, Blue squealed adorably and started laughing very loudly like mad. "MWEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ERAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAR!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!" Blue snorted between his laughter, "PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHIHIM SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY!!!" Blue pleaded desperately, he was snorting, squealing, squeaking, laughing, and everything in between. Error looked up at Blue with his devious smile/grin. Error saw more tears falling from Blue's eyes and to the floor of the void, thinking hes had enough torture, decides to pull away and allow Blue to breathe. Blue gasped for air, even though he lacked the lungs, it still felt like a relief. "Well..your not dead are you?" Error asked halfheartedly. Blue shook his head in response to say no hes not dead. Blue was released from the strings, once he got his breathe, he stood up, put his boots back on, and looked Error in the face. "MWEH HEH HEH! I KNEW I COULD BRING YOU OUT ERROR!" Error gave a puzzled look, narrowing his eyebrows a bit. "What now?" he questioned. Blue began to explain his plan "MY PLAN WAS TO MAKE YOU SMILE! IN THE PROCESS, YOU CHOSE TO GET ME BACK!! WHICH PROVES WE HAD A GOOD TIME AS FRIENDS!!" Error blushed a bit realizing that Blue's plan worked. "Oh..." he responded blankly. "dang it i'm so stupid!" he said. "YOUR NOT STUPID! YOU WERE VERY SMART IN YOUR ATTACK!!" Blue kept on with the praise of happiness, Blue's smile widening as he talked. Error was thinking to himself and was surprised when Blue hugged him close. "I KNEW I COULD BRING YOU OUT AND HELP YOU BECOME MORE USED TO ME ERROR! WERE GONNA BE GREAT FRIENDS!!!!" Error was tired of fighting back the truth of actually enjoying Blue's company. Error sighed and said "Yeah...i guess your right, Blue. But if you ever try that again karma is gonna bite like a bee with rabies..!!~" Error smirked a bit and Blue gulped down the fear, continuing to hug him. "I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!" and with that, they ate chocolate from the Storyshift AU, watched a movie they stole from the Underlust AU (in alphys's lab) and talked. Error smiled the rest of the day. And so did Blue.

!!!THE END!!!
(Holy crap this took forever but it was worth it! hope you enjoyed it and sorry its long :T)
(COMMENT A DARE, REQUEST, ETC WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT!!)
(BTW: I GIVE CREDIT TO WHO ASKED THE DARE OR STORY IDEA!)