Zane X Reader - Don't Giggle

( Hey again! Yes this is another transfer story! It was in the book !!YOUTUBES!! but that story didn't seem to be doing well. I decided to just put something other than Undertale Tickling in this book too so you all know it's OK to request ANYTHING to be honest!! )

( This was requested by my friend at school, Anubisdarkgaming! AKA Anubis in this!! If you haven't saw this story in the other book it's in this one now and that book will be deleted! I apologize!! Hope you enjoy! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was a peaceful day on MyStreet. Anubis was now living with Emalynn on the street, right nextdoor to Zane, Garroth and Laurence.

Anubis had always had a crush on Zane, always wanting to bring him out of his shell. Today was JUST the perfect day for her to do so!

Zane took out the trash for him and his temporary roommates, seeing Anubis outside her house and on the porch reading. Zane could have sworn he saw her staring up and at him instead of reading.

Anubis wore a dark blue shirt along with striped pink and green pants today, while Zane wore his usual scarf covering his mouth and shirt with pants.

She looked up completely and at him, blushing a bit as she waved. Zane had walked to her porch and knocked on one wooden pole as if it was a door, he awaited an answer.

" Who's there? " Anubis answered cleverly. Zane chuckled softly that she understood, " Orange. " he replied.

" Orange who? " She giggled at him.

" Orange you gonna let me in? " They were both laughing at each other and she nodded, getting up and setting the book down, leading him inside to the living room.

Zane and her sat on the couch, he was only this close of friends with Aphmau usually but he had grown close to Anubis more than others did.

Anubis thought of how to start off the hang out, seeing as how Zane wasn't smiling like outside. This made her grin and get a childish idea.

Anubis started to think a bit, realizing she never tested this. Was Zane ticklish??? Welp only one way to find out!

She pokes and prods up his sides, hearing and seeing him squeak and squirm a bit. She loves the sound of Zane's laughter. She could get used to this!~

" Whahat are you dohoing?! " He hid most of his giggling. This gave her a BETTER idea! She LOVED challenging her friends! And who better to challenge than the quietest guy on the block??~

" Don't giggle, Zane!~ " Anubis noted, becoming cocky a bit but didn't care. Zane covered his mouth with his scarf and hand, his other hand kept at his side to accept the challenge.

" F-Fine! " Zane stutters to not giggle. Anubis moved to his underarms, spidering there as she hears a small squeal from him. 

Anubis grins, loving to see him at her mercy. Zane squirms a bit and keeps quiet.

" S-S-Stahp!! " Zane can't fight a smile under his scarf and hand.

" What's wrong?~ The big bad Zane afraid of a few tickles?~ Huh? Huh?? "

Zane squeaked louder as she kept tickling and teasing him. He wouldn't admit it but he..Actually liked this?!

He wasn't struggling much, he wasn't begging for help or for her to even stop. Anubis saw this and took note of it, thinking up a few teases.

" Zane, of all people to be tickled, is the easiest so far!?~ That's not shocking at all!!~ " She states quite sarcastically.

Zane blushes a light pink at her comment/tease. He hated to admit it, but he NEVER would admit this! He DID love the tickling apparently.

Zane can't take it once she reaches his ears and neck, breaking into squeaky laughter. " PFFAHAHAHAHA! "

His ears and neck being his top spot, he's surprised she found it so quick and easy. Maybe she talked to Garroth? Vlad? Who knows. The point is that she knows now.

He hated that his spot is so easy and pathetic, another reason he dislikes things about himself but that's what he has Anubis and Aphmau for! They cheer him up! Like right now!!

" Tickle Tickle, Zane!~ " Anubis teases, spidering more behind his ears which gets him to shriek.

Zane just discovered this; He had been tickled in the past by his brothers and family more than anyone to be honest.

His family was another story, they were family love. He knew that a few kids tickled him at a party once and also Aphmau at a festival, but never from Anubis.

Anubis had tickled everyone on the block: Aphmau, Aaron, Emalynn, Laurence, Garroth, Vlad, Travis, Dante, even Brandon once. And now Zane too.

They each got their fair share of revenge and their fair share of torture. It was all in good fun, so what else was needed? A partner, that's what!~

Everyone has that 'special someone' they tickle more than anyone else! Like a routine that never gets old!! Anubis didn't have that though, which made her mentally sad a bit at the thought.

Zane didn't have that person either. He honestly didn't tickle anyone other than Aphmau, the kids who tortured him or Anubis only once.

Anubis was snapped back into her thoughts as she heard another squeal and more high pitched giggling from him.

" AHANUHUHUBIS! STAHAHAP!! " he managed to get out before falling into hysterics. She thinks he had enough of the torture and the challenge and stops, removing her hands from him.

" Ihi...hahate you.." Zane panted.
" Suuuuure you do.~ " Anubis teases again, making him blush a bit more pink, to a light red.

Anubis blushes and thinks now is a good time to come out with her feelings. She always wanted someone there for her, to care for her more than anyone else.

Zane was that person from the day they became friends. She could never ask for a better friend, and hopefully something more.

" Zane...? " Anubis speaks up, a blush tainting her own cheeks. His ears perked a bit like a cat's, listening carefully to her, " Yeah? " She inhaled and hopes to make this all work out.

" ZaneIReallyReallyReallyReallyReally
ReallyLikeYouPleaseDontThinkIts
WeirdOrHateMe!??! " She says extremely fast, hoping he understood the first time.

But knowing the average human and their brain, he didn't process it well.
" Umm..Can you repeat that? " Zane asked gently, confused why she was so shy or worried about this.

" Zane.. I really r-really REALLY REALLY like you... Please d-don't think i-it's weird or.. hate m-me? " Anubis repeated slower, hoping it made more sense.

Thankfully, he understood and blushed more. He struggled to speak up for a few minutes but finally did after what seemed like a life time.

" ..I like you- No..I love you, Anubis. " He responded softly. Anubis's eyes widened and she smiled with overwhelming joy. She pounced and hugged him tight.

" I love you too, Zane!!!~ " she squeaked out. " I-I love your laugh too..It's r-really cute! I hope..We can do this again? " She asked hopefully, her eyes sparkling in happiness.

Zane would NEVER admit this. He likes this with her. She liked him for him and he liked her for her! They loved their little tickle fights, their hang outs, all of it!!

Zane smiled genuinely this time, his scarf down a bit to reveal it to her. He nodded with a low chuckle at her hopeful look.

" Of course. W-Whenever you want.~ " Anubis heard those words and squealed a bit with extreme happiness that she finally found her love.

Zane and Anubis finally found their partner. They were never gonna let them go no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( I Like how this turned out! Hope you enjoyed it! Again sorry for the change in placement! Request what you want to see and I'll see you in the next page!!~ )