Fell!Sans and Blasters

( This was requested by sapphiretale !! )( GO CHECK THEM OUT! )
( Request what you wanna see, check out my other books, and hope you all enjoy!!! )
( BTW: I named the blasters after some of my followers: Mangoxythefox, Punmastr_7, XxMidna_CharaxX, Peanut_5000, Sapphiretale and Exotic Butters. )( CHECK THEM ALL OUT!!! )

It was dark. It was quiet. That's how it always was in UnderFell. UnderFell was quite different than the other AU's. It was violence, even if someone said the word "nice" or anything related, they would either be questioned or almost killed by Papyrus, Captain of the Royal Guard. He believes any goodness in this world would be considered a human, or a traitor to their land. Papyrus was younger than Sans, but he was way more intimidating, which made Sans tense up even hearing his brother's name. Today though, Papyrus was out on his patrol, but he was also training and checking every post in the Underground, which means he would probably be gone at least until the next day if not the day after, which left Sans alone at the house on his day(s) off.

Sans was staring at the ceiling while he laid on the couch. He was bored out of his mind. Sans got an idea, summoning 6 Gaster Blasters, turning his skull to look at them. The Blasters were in a line, awaiting obediently for their Master's command. " Alright, F*ckers, I'm on my day off. I have nothing to do. Your task is to entertain me..." Sans pauses, his eye flaring his evil red color along with a bit of smoke coming out, " Or I kill you!~ " he finished. The Blasters stared at him, a bit confused and also a little fearful, they then looked to one another, making light grunting and chirping noises to talk to each other. The Blasters' names were: Pun, Mang, Midna, Peanut, Sapphire and Butter. They seemed to grin widely as they all seemed to have the same idea to "entertain" their owner. Sans lays there, awaiting the Blasters' task to be filled, when suddenly, he gets knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~**Time skip about an hour of setting up**~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. That's all Fell Sans could see. He tried to move his arms, but felt them being tied down by something. He felt himself in a chair, a bit bigger than his size so his arms and legs were tied a bit to the sides, his legs tied at the feet of the chair and his hands to the arms of the chair. The chair was plastic, so it wasn't hot or cold like metal, but the room temperature was almost enough to make your breath into smoke (when its cold you see it when you breathe? Kinda like that.) and it would evaporate in an instant. He shuddered a bit, his undershirt being gone but his jacket still there, saving him from freezing to death. Feeling the air and the blank smell of cold and a bit of blood, he figured out right away that they were in the basement of The Skeleton Brother's house. The Blasters were lined up in front of him, all smirking wider than their skull-like bodies would be able to hold, watching as Sans woke up. He grunted a bit, struggling in the binds, his blindfold not letting him know what's going on. " What's going on here?! What happened?!!? " Sans continued to question the situation aloud as the Blasters seemed to chuckle darkly as the plan slowly came together.

Mang, one of the Blasters, came up to Sans, removing his blindfold and going back to her position in the line. Sans stared in anger and confusion, " You guys did this?!!? Let me out this minute!!! " The Blasters all shook their heads/skulls in unison. Butter seemed to tighten the restrains a bit, Mang placed herself behind Sans in the chair along with Peanut. Sapphire and Pun placed themselves at his feet, removing his black slippers and the final Blaster, Midna, placed herself in his lap. Being the smallest Blaster, (its like a little tale blaster. Very small.) Midna fit perfectly in his lap, staring up at his spine, ribs and skull. Mang and Peanut, being the most mischevious Blasters, Mang immediately started licking at Sans's neck and collarbone while Peanut licked at his underarm as her tongue lifted his jacket back to where it hung off the back of the chair. Sans flinches instantly, " Nahahahahaha! Yohohohou fuhuhuhuhuhuckers!! " he bellowed, " Gehehehehehet Ohohohohohff! " But the Blasters just continued their attack.

All the Blasters chirped with joy as their Master laughed at the tickling sans-ations ( IM SORRY I HAD TO USE A PUN ^-^ NO REGRETS ). As Peanut and Mang licked away at his underarm and neck/collarbone, Sapphire began nuzzling at Sans's right foot, wrapping her tongue around it as it slowly moved around the curves and turns of the bones. Sans seemed to snort and squeak loudly between his laughter, his voice becoming louder along with it. " NOHOHO! Stahahahahahap thahahahahahahat! Dohohohohohohown guhuhuhys!! " Sans said surprisingly clear through his laughter, Pun began to copy Sapphire only faster as Sans fell into light hysterics. " Stahahahahahahahahap thihihihihihihihihihihs! Yohohohohohou guys ahahahahre so dehehehehehead!!! " The worst place was either his spine and ribs OR every other place combined, if Midna did ANYTHING then Sans would be so screwed. Sans remembered his request for being entertained but he honestly didn't expect this outcome, he could barely think with all his laughter, snorting and squeaking. Midna smiled widely up at Sans, loving the thought knowing he sounded happy, even if in reality he was pissed as hell. Butter was keeping an eye on Sans to make sure he didn't pass out, he grunted something to the Blasters, cuing them to stop and allow their Master to breathe.

Sans gasped and swallowed hard for breath. " You...guys are....way more cruel than you look....Paps would be proud. " Every Blaster jumped and chirped with more joy, as they all seemed to look at Midna. Midna blushed lightly through their cheekbones, nodding as they understood what the other Blasters wanted her to do. (No its nothing dirty you perverts X3 thats for the LEMON book!!) Midna began nuzzling close to Sans's spine, lightly rubbing up and down it with her head. Immediately, Sans began laughing loudly once more, struggling,
" NOHOHOHO! MIHIHIHIHIDNAHAHA! YOHOHOHOU LIHIHIHIHIHTTLE PEHEHEHEST!! " Sans blushed red due to laughing so much and also from a little embarrassment at the situation, tears already fell from his eyes once Midna started, but they were tears of joy, not sadness. All the Blasters squeaked loudly in victory for Midna, herself began to lick at his ribs from the inside as she kept nuzzling his spine. Once he felt Midna's tongue touch his ribs; he broke. He could barely breathe due to laughing so much, or at least form sentences anymore that actually came out clearly. Sans's vision slowly became dark as he fell into silent laughter, Butter noticed and grunted a bit forceful to Midna, cuing her to stop.

Once she did, Sans was breathing very heavy and his whole body went limp in the binds. Mang and Peanut untied his hands as Sapphire and Pun untied his legs. He fell to the floor of the basement as the chair was sent to the corner of the room. All the Blasters gathered around him, hugging their Master close as his breathing returned to normal. Sans could talk again after he caught his breath, " Heh...you guys are such dorks. " All the Blasters chirped in unison as they began to fall asleep around Sans, leaving him in a circle of Blasters on the floor like a giant pillow. He chuckled slightly with his casual smile. His smile was a bit different though, he was....happy. He was...relaxed, not even a slight bit angry. He sighed slightly, hugging his arms around the Blasters as they surrounded his small figure. Fell shut his eyes and fell asleep along with his obedient pets, figuring this was one alright way to cure boredom. He would definitely keep this in mind for later on, and it was a day he would never forget. Fell and the Blasters were all sound asleep on the floor, and stayed there the rest of the night, peacefully.

>>>THE END<<<
(HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)(LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT!! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!)