Error and Fell

( This story was requested by @Tcgaming !! )( By the way: I may or may not continue this book. I love the stories in it, I want to continue it! I have 2 tickling stories books, one is shorts, this one I don't see a difference.
I type a lot X3! I'll most likely just keep it.
I have a vote for you all!!!

1. ASK ME! (A book where you can ask me stuff and I answer about me!)

2. I transfer all the stories to 1 book, and make the other into a tickle ADVENTURE book!

3. (Included to 1 or 2) I make the Undertale, Fnaf, and Youtubers books SEPERATE so we won't be confused! 

Vote in the comments what you want! I may or may not do both, it all depends! Anyways, sorry I've been slow, done a lot of school stuff, and me being lazy XD.
Hope you Enjoy!! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet in the void. Like always. Error was satisfied with having a new 'torture' method, it also being just a way for people to bond, but Error would never admit to liking this method. Error doesn't admit anything. He would say yes if someone GUESSED, but that never happened. Error was trying to think what to do next, he hadn't destroyed any AU's in a while. He needed a reason to grab and torture someone. He knew just the plan. Error would grab someone and question them where 'everyone' is. Of course, this was made up, but he didn't care. Error knew the victim would be confused, saying 'I don't know what your talking about' which meant he could just torture them more as if they are lying. It was a perfect plan. Error grinned just thinking about it. He already knew just the 'hard egg to crack' for this idea. UnderFell Sans.
Error opened a void window, looking into UnderFell and seeing Red (AKA Fell Sans), he saw how Red was asleep at his post, like any other Sans would be. Red was literally out cold in his sleep, he always would be. Fell loved being like any other Sans, he wished he could be normal like them, but thanks to his world, full of hate and suffering, it was basically impossible. Even if someone smiled, it would be seen as a threat or traitor to the land? It made no sense. He was ESPECIALLY afraid because of his Papyrus. Fell Papyrus was the scariest he knew about. Error was nice compared to him. Fell didn't hate his brother, he loved him to death, all he ever wanted was the same. Fell didn't care if it was respect, liking, bowing down, or anything like that. He wasn't big on popularity like any Papyrus was, or Blue since he is a Swap but that's a story for another time. All Fell really wanted was his brother's love. Not dirty love, not incest, nothing like that. Actual brotherly love. Cooking, reading stories, watching TV, having a normal life like actual Undertale or any other AU. This AU was sad for Fell but he couldn't change it, so he just dealt with it. He would cut if he had to, he would commit suicide attempts, he even had to live through watching Papyrus die in genocide routes, just like any AU. Fell hated it, but he couldn't change it. It pained Error to think about that, even for himself, being a glitch, no one should suffer like that, except for him if anyone, he didn't have a problem with being hated or not having brotherly love, he was used to that more than anyone, but seeing it on another Sans pained him more.
Error winced at the thoughts just like Red did in his sleep. Error remembered his plan and got back on track. Error used his blue strings out of his fingers to grab Fell, which made him jump and wake instantly. Error pulled him into the void and held him in the air just like he did Blue previously, hands above his head, ankles tied together to the ground, and hovering in the air as if a SOUL in his hands. Fell's face was confused, angry, scared, and everything in between.
Fell glared at Error with a furious frown on his face. " What the hell?! Who are you?!!? " He questioned angrily. Error chuckled a bit, liking this already. " The name is Error. I already know you, I know ALL about you and your AU.~ " Error stated. Fell's face became more confused and slightly fearful, but he would never show his fear on purpose. Error could see straight through Fell though. He could tell he was scared and confused, but he already knew he wasn't gonna kill the pour skeleton. Error had a better idea. " Why am I here?!? Let me go!! " Fell exclaimed rather furious and demanding. " Nah. I got a little....game for us!~ " Error stepped to Fell, making him tense and squirm in response to being slightly scared. Error grinned more, grazing Fell's side with his hand hearing a tiny noise escape his lips along with a flinch. " Was that a....squeak?~ " Error questioned. Fell become nervous to this, not being used to tickling at all, or any contact that wasn't a punch to the face or anything painful. It was very new, he wasn't sure how sensitive he was, how ticklish he was for that matter, but Fell just played it cool the best he could. " N-No! What are you talking about!? " Error still didn't believe him, even if it was true, and there was no squeak, Error isn't that easily convinced. 'This is going to be fun!' Error thought to himself as he started to spider both his sides. Fell tensed more and began giggling.
Fell ironically wouldn't slap or kick Error, even if he could, he wouldn't. Reason? He didn't hate this. Fell actually enjoyed the new contact, even from a total stranger who kidnapped him. (Sounds like a pedophile right there XD) Fell squirmed either way, wanting to be set free. Error loved seeing the victim squirm. Error loved seeing how helpless they were to his grasp. He could stay like this forever. Which in the void, would actually be possible. " N-Nahahahahaha! Whahahahat are yohohou dohohoing?! " Fell didn't know what this was, so he couldn't help but question it. Error didn't seem so shocked about this, knowing that UnderFell wasn't an AU that was known for being nice or 'playful' with each other. " What? No one ever 'tickled your funnybone' before?~ " Error replied in a playful tone. Fell blushed a bit, hating that he was being brought down by something so childish. " Whyhyhy ahahare yohohou dohohohoing thihis?! " Fell questioned through his giggling. It was only his sides, which thankfully, weren't too sensitive to this. Error plastered a grin on his face, moving all up his ribs which drove Fell crazy on how slow it was. " NAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! " Fell squeaked between his laughing. " So you DID squeak! You dirty liar!~ I suppose I could stop...If you tell me where everyone is!!~ " Error said in a more cheerful tone than before. It seemed Error was becoming more playful over the time than mean. Error actually never liked destroying things, he was mostly just jealous and upset that Ink was always fixing it. Error would try and fix something, but being a glitch, he saw all the AU's as other glitches and thought they needed to be erased. Error liked not having to be jealous anymore. He liked that his job now was to protect and help Ink with whatever he needed. Even though Error agreed to himself that he wouldn't destroy anything anymore, or kill anyone anymore, he never said or thought anything about not messing with some of the AU's citizens. " WHAHAHAT ARE YOHOHOU TAHAHALKING ABOHOHOUT?!! " Fell questioned. Fell tried his best to sound threatening but Error, being used to creepy and intimidation from himself, and because of all the laughter coming out of Fell's mouth, the threatening idea went down the drain faster than Sans classic could drink 10 bottles of ketchup. Error chuckled at the situation. Error went between his ribs and spidered the spaces there. This earned a few squeals in the process, along with a deeper blush on Fell's face.
" NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CUHUT THAHAT THEHE FUHUCK OHOHOUT!! " Fell squeaked out surprisingly clear through his laughing fit. Error would still never admit this, but he was having the time of his life. " Watch your language!!~ " Error warned. " OHOH FUHUHUCK YOHOHOU!! " Fell snapped back which earned another chuckle from Error. He loved how the victim would become smart or snarky, knowing it made them cocky and thinking it would help them escape. When would being a brat or insulting help in this situation? NEVER!! Especially wouldn't help with Error or Fell. If Fell had the upper hand, or anyone really, they would basically say it earned the ticklee more time in the situation instead of being set free earlier. It made it more fun actually. " THAT'S IT!!~ " Error yelled, moving one hand to his armpit and the other to his spine instantly. Fell immediately started howling in laughter. He was on the verge of screaming! Error loved how loud it got, it reminded him of people screaming in pain, but he knew this wasn't of cruel intent. " N-NYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHO!! EHEHEHEHERROR IHIM SOHOHOHORRY!! " Fell squealed. " Tell me where everyone is and I'll let you gooooo!~ " Error singsonged. " IHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T! IHIHIHIHI DOHOHOHOHOHON'T! " Fell's sentences weren't making any sense at this point. He was trying to say 'I can't! I don't know what your talking about!' but he could only get so far through his sentences without being brought back down into hysterics. Error was being cruel this time. He showed no break, no time to catch his breath, no mercy. Fell was crying in his laughter. He even started to hiccup and cough between it from laughing so much at once. Even though Fell didn't know how sensitive his own body was, he still couldn't fight or help the fact on how bad it was/is. Error decided to go all the way. He was going to break the edgy skeleton. Not break in pain, but break to turn Fell into a puddle of giggly goo before passing out, if not passing out already. Error paused for a split second, not even enough time for Fell to breathe without laughter. Error lifted his shirt and hoodie and dipped his head forward at his spine. Fell didn't completely understand but quickly found out as Error blew a large raspberry on the center of his spine. Error's ear drums would have busted at this point if he had any.
" NYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! EHEHEHEHERRAHAHAHAHAHAR!!! " Fell was actually SCREAMING! He couldn't believe his own voice, he was laughing, squealing, squeaking, screaming and even snorting all through this time. Fell couldn't hold ANYTHING back from this. Error was already laughing a bit along with him. Error had decided the skeleton had had enough fun, along with himself. Error then stopped and pulled his hands away from his body, the strings still tied around his hands and ankles, keeping him afloat in the void. Fell panted heavily, tear marks staining his cheeks as a red blush had made a home at his face already. Fell opened his eyes after a minute to glare at Error a bit. " Yohou.......jeherk...." That was all Fell could say before passing out in the strings, all tension and strength was released in his bones as he fell asleep (passed out). Snoring was heard shortly after Fell had been knocked out, Error smiled a little at the sight. Error then used his strings to transfer Fell back to his universe, back to his post. Fell was sleeping just like he was before, only with a blush and tear marks on his face. Error closed the portal and sighed fondly at the whole event. Error decided to hit the hay after that. He used his strings to bring himself high up in the void, with all the 'trophies' from other alternate universes. Error used the strings to make a hanky sack kinda bed (The ones you can sleep in outside I'm sorry I'm dumb with this) and laid back in it. Error drifted to sleep after a few minutes, a smile on his face after his fun day with his new method of fun. Error would still, STILL, never admit it was fun. Unless someone guessed it, it was his little secret.

( WOW THAT WAS A LOT! Hope you enjoyed!!
Like I said, vote what you want! I will most likely make the Undertale, Youtubers and Fnaf stories separate! I think I should but comment what you want and vote!! ALSO ANY OTHER KIND OF STORIES YOU WANT OTHER THAN THOSE 3!
ANYWAYS!!!~ See you all later!!!!!!!~ )