~Skelebrothers' War~

( THIS WAS REQUESTED BY Umi_Diamond321 )( GO CHECK THEM OUT !! )( I HAVE A FEW STORIES I'M WORKING ON! THEY TAKE A BIT TO TYPE BUT I DO MY BEST :3 )
( ANYWAYS ENJOY!!! )( ALSO I'M SORRY THIS HAS FEELS IN IT ;-; PREPARE FOR FEELS!! )

            It was dark. It was cold. The only sound heard was the sound of a child's laughter. A child that has been haunting Sans for an eternity. Sans looked around, trying to figure out his surroundings, which were still blank. Then he saw a figure step closer, his eye glowed blue at first, thinking immediately it was the child. However, he was completely mistaken. He saw a red scarf, flapping lightly in the freezing like wind that filled the empty space. He saw the tall figure step closer and closer. It was his brother, Papyrus. Sans was tense, he was confused to what was going on, but once he saw his brother, he was overwhelmed with relief, " Papyrus! Thank god your ok! " Sans said in a low, kinda happier tone. That tone was quickly crushed along with his happiness once Papyrus spoke up, " YOU REALLY ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT...I CAN NEVER RELY ON YOU FOR ANYTHING. EVEN WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST. "  Sans's face turned to a bit of disgust, confusion, but mostly fear.
            " Wh-What are you talking about?! " Sans questioned quickly to respond, demanding for an answer. " YOU ARE SO USELESS....HEH. I GUESS I SHOULDN'T EXPECT SOMETHING FROM NOTHING. " Those words made Sans tear up, a few had already fallen from his eye sockets. " Papyrus?! What's going on?!- " Sans was cut off as he stepped closer, but Papyrus turned away and began walking a bit. " WHATEVER. " He continued walking. " YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. " Sans was fully crying at this point, his eye glowing blue. Papyrus was frozen in place. A face with the lines of red eyes and a large red smile painted in the shadows Papyrus was in front of. A knife came along with the face. It was the laughing child. Sans reached out a skeletal arm for Papyrus as he yelled a loud and fearful "NO!!!!" . But it was too late. The child with the knife cut off Papyrus's skull, he fell to his knees, and the skull and body faded into dust. Sans was terrified at the horrific sight. Sans collapsed, curling into a ball as he gripped his skull in his hands. Words filled the "walls" of the dark place. All the words read stuff like " YOUR FAULT " " YOU DID THIS " " USELESS " " DISAPPOINTMENT " " WORTHLESS " and everything related. Sans could hear whispering of many voices of the words repeating. Then he heard the child again, now behind him with the knife in their hand. " What happens next...?!~ " That was all Sans heard before his head was cut off.

There was a loud scream heard throughout the house, loud enough to wake Papyrus. " SANS? " He questioned. He got up, rubbed his eye socket and walked down the hall to his brother's door, which had blue light coming from the cracks of the door and loud panting from inside. 
" SANS?? " Papyrus repeated as he opened the door, he was frozen once he saw the display. Sans was curled up, clutching his skull in his hands, his eye socket flaring with blue flames all around him and almost all of his bed, his eye sockets wider than ever and sweat beaming down his skull, and blue tears flowing out of his eyes at rapid speed. Papyrus rushed over to his terrified brother. " S-SANS?! WHAT'S WRONG?!!? WHY ARE YOU UPSET?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!! " Sans was hyperventilating. He would pass out if he wasn't careful. Papyrus was at the foot of the bed, trying to comfort and help his brother. " SANS! SANS LOOK AT ME!! " Sans didn't answer. " BROTHER!!!!! " Papyrus yelled. Sans flinched and looked up at Papyrus. " P-.... " He spoke up a bit. " P-Papyrus...? " Sans stared in disbelief, he reached his trembling hands out and wiped Papyrus's tears that had formed from his worry. Sans felt so guilty for making his brother cry, and for the nightmare he just had. " Oh my god..... " Sans begun, " I'm sorry! " He leaped into Papyrus's arms, wiping his tears the best he could. " IT'S OK, BROTHER. IT'S OK! " Papyrus comforted Sans.
            After a few minutes, Sans pulled back and wiped his eye sockets, his glowing eye had died down to a stop and his normal pupils were back. Papyrus was smiling now that his brother was OK. " I-I'm sorry I worried you, Pap...Just..had a nightmare, that's all. " Sans explained. Papyrus hated to see his brother upset, nightmare or not. Papyrus held his brother close in a hug. " IT IS ALRIGHT, SANS! YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK. " Papyrus said in a calming voice, " WHATEVER HAPPENED, IT WASN'T REAL!! NOW COME ON! BE HAPPY, BROTHER! " Sans chuckled a bit at his younger brother and his concern for him. Sans loved Papyrus more than anything. He thought if there was one person who knew the most about him, other than his father who was lost in the void, it was Papyrus. That joyful, fun loving attitude could put a smile on anyone's face. Sans looked up at him. " Heh. I'm a-alright, Pap. " Sans tried to reassure that he wasn't nervous, scared, or upset anymore. Papyrus saw right through Sans. He knew he was lying. Papyrus hugged Sans closer, so much he couldn't even allow Sans to move. " BROTHER! I KNOW YOU ARE LYING! COME ON! CHEER UP, OR ELSE!!! " Papyrus said in a mischievous voice, a grin appearing to his features. Sans gave a worried and confused look at Papyrus. " What do you mean Pap? I'm fine! R-Really!! " Sans still tried to reassure his younger, taller and obviously stronger brother with physical strength, which Sans lacked greatly in due to being so lazy. Sans tried to struggle a bit, but he couldn't move anything but his legs or shake his head, his arms hung over Papyrus's arm that held Sans up close. " NYEH HEH HEH! " Papyrus laughed a bit as his brother didn't understand what was happening yet. Papyrus dragged his gloved fingers up Sans's side, rewarding him with a flinch and a squeak.
           " P-Papyrus, don't you dare!! " Is the next thing Sans said before he felt the hand placed on his ribs and side again. " DEPENDS! ARE YOU GOING TO BE HAPPY, BROTHER??! " Papyrus asked, not a waver in his voice, but full of mischievousness and deviousness. (same thing?? Maybe?? Meh.) " Y-Yes! I-I'm happy!! " Sans cursed in his head for stuttering. " I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! " That was all Papyrus had to say before he began to poke and spider his fingers across Sans's side and ribs. Sans was struggling to hold back his giggles, letting a few slip but keeping his squeaks and squeals in. " Nahahahaha! Pahahahapyruhuhuhus stahahahahahap!! " Sans said kinda clear through his giggling. Papyrus didn't respond. He continued this attack as he wiggled his fingers between each individual rib on Sans's side. Sans squealed at this, struggling more to escape with no success, which left Sans to sit there and take it. " PAHAHAHAP! NOHOHOHO! " 
Sans was struggling to form sentences, and this wasn't even his worst spot that was being attacked. Sans blushed from embarrassment and the tickling sensations running through his ribs and side. Papyrus paused, letting Sans breathe a bit. " ARE YOU FEELING BETTER, SANS? " Papyrus questioned, still grinning. " Y-Yeah...I'm happy...you can stop now, Ok? " Sans asked and stated, hoping this would end here and now. " I STILL DON'T BELIEVE YOU! SANS, ITS NOT GOOD TO LIE TO ME. " Sans gave a scared look. He knew Papyrus was cruel, but he didn't wanna know how far this would go. " P-Papyrus, please! I'll be happy! I swear!! " Sans tried to convince Papyrus to let him go, which did no good because Papyrus just shook his head with a low chuckle. Sans had to retaliate before Papyrus could continue. Sans spotted his brother's exposed spine, right behind him, so he maneuvered his hand down and back to Papyrus's spine, and began spider tickling all up and down his spine. Papyrus shrieked a bit, squeaking and squirming lightly even though he could just let Sans go and this would end.
            " NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! SAHAHAHAHAHAHANS STOHOHOHOHOHP! " Papyrus begged. Sans just chuckled. " Not until you let me go! " Papyrus struggled to defend himself. He wanted to let Sans go and cover his vulnerable spine and hope Sans would stop, but he also wanted his brother to be TRULY happy, so he kept his arm around Sans, hugging him tightly as he waited out the attack that seemed to drive him mad. Papyrus reached his free arm up to Sans's underarm through his shirt and began tickling there with what strength he had, which was quite a bit. Sans flinched, squeaked and giggled more as he continued to attack his younger brother. " Nahahahahahahahaha! Pahahahahahahahahap!!! " They were both at a loss for words, all they could do was sit there in each other's embrace and take what the other attacker had to throw at them. No escape was clear for either of the brothers, so they continued to attack the other skeleton, hoping one or the other would stop and end it right away.
            Along the way, Sans attacked Papyrus's ribs, underarms the best he could, being short and all, and his spine back and forth with the others. Papyrus was able to attack anywhere he pleased, being taller and had more access to Sans's body, keeping him pinned in the tight grip, he was able to reach his sides, ribs, and feet once he got his slippers off of him with all his kicking and squirming. They both paused for a minute to breathe, calling a temporary truce for about 3 minutes. Sans glared up at his brother, having most of his breath back. Papyrus had one more plan for his brother. He knew his worst spot all too well. It would make him scream in laughter, which it did once Papyrus reached his arm under Sans's shirt and jacket, grabbing his spine in his glove's grip. Sans screamed a bit in surprise and knowing what Papyrus was going to do. " P-Papyrus! Y-You wouldn't!!! " Sans yelled at his brother, a nervous smile on his face along with a suspenseful glare. Papyrus didn't listen however, he grinned wider than ever and did his usual "Nyeh heh heh" laugh as a kind of signal that his answer was no. Papyrus then proceeded to spider and scrape his gloved fingers across his brother's spine with a gentle touch but rapid which made it worse. " NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PAHAHAHAHAPYRUHUHUHUS STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! " Sans shrieked, squealed, screamed and snorted through his laughter. Papyrus loved when he could help his brother, even if it meant he would be stubborn in saying "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" even though it would. Papyrus continued for about 5 minutes with this. Sans's vision became darker and he fell into silent laughter, cuing Papyrus to stop. 
            Sans breathed heavy, laying motionless in his brother's arms. Papyrus laughed at the sight of Sans being so tired, and not in a lazy way, in a happy, actually exhausted way and he actually had a reason to be tired this time. Sans caught his breath and looked up to Papyrus with a smile still planted on his face. Papyrus smiled back with joy. " ARE YOU BETTER, BROTHER? " Papyrus questioned. Sans nodded and rubbed his eye socket where a tear had fallen from all the laughing, his cheeks still stained with a blue blush in all the event. Then Papyrus became more serious. " SANS...WHAT WAS YOUR DREAM ABOUT? IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING...? " Sans didn't know weather to tell his brother or not, he just got done cheering his brother up from the whole ordeal, he didn't wanna upset Papyrus or himself again, OR have the same thing happen once again after an explanation. Sans just shrugged and decided to make it brief. " Well...you were calling me useless...a-and you walked into your own death...s-saying I wasn't worth your t-time. " Sans stated, he did his best not to stutter. " This...child killed you. Then I felt guilty for letting it happen...and then I died as well...then I woke up in a panic. And...I think you know the rest.." Sans finished. Papyrus was shocked that Sans could dream such a thing! He would never say such cruel things to his own brother. Papyrus turned Sans to face him, with a large kind smile on his face. " SANS. I WOULD NEVER SAY THOSE THINGS TO YOU! EVEN IF YOU WERE THE ONE TO KILL ME, I COULD NEVER HATE YOU LIKE THAT OR ANYWAY!!! " Sans seemed to tear up, but Papyrus wiped away the tears before they had the chance to fall. " T-Thanks bro.. " Sans said meekly. " NO PROBLEM BROTHER! " Papyrus replied. 

            They clanked their skulls together and in unison quietly said loud enough for the other to hear, " I LOVE YOU " .

( NO INCEST OR FONTCEST INCLUDED!!! )
( ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! )( 2276 WORDS HOLY CRAP!!!!! )