Not Completely Heartless

( NOTE:: YES! this is the story in the other book! I needed to update a little! I AM COMBINING THE BOOKS! I WOULD NOT DELETE A STORY SO SUDDENLY WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!!!

*****I am using the other book for a whole NEW AND FUN actual STORY!!! Not just parts or shorts, an actual BOOK!!*****

I will need the help of a few people that can help! I need a few OC's and you will have a chance to be in the new story!!!! PUT YOUR OC's in the comments of this story and not the other book. The other book will be deleted so I can remake it! ALL TICKLE STORIES *(of undertale)* WILL BE HERE!!!!!

Plz dont hate me for the sudden change! ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day on the surface. The human embasador, Frisk, was out with Toriel at school. Toriel's other child, Chara had faked an illness to get out of it. She may have used this idea more than once, but she doesn't care. She makes it believable.

Chara had always been closed off from others, hence why they didn't go to school much. Zander Sins, or Zander for short, had been the same for a while. He wasn't depressed or anything like Chara, he was mostly shy.

When he wasn't shy he would be silly and a bit crazy which wasn't always understandable to others at school. He couldn't complain though. Honestly he mostly stayed home or skipped school cause Chara was there.

Zander had always had a crush on Chara. Being so closed off made Zander wanna be closer to her, wanting to be the one to bring her out of her shell. He never knew how though. He would try to start a conversation but somehow, Chara always had a counter act to what he said, making it harder. But today was different. The skeletons were out, Undyne and Alphys were on a date, Toriel and Frisk were at school. It was just him and Chara home alone. He had a plan.

The 15 year old human had looked up some websites to help to communicate or bond with someone, more so a crush. Many sites popped up, and he clicked Every. Single. One! Zander kept on with his research until one thing caught his eye. One site's heading said "Helpful Bonding Ideas." and had 15 suggestions. Hugging, common interests, cooking, tickling.

Once Zander read the word, he paused. He thought about it more and more. Zander had never even heard Chara laugh. Not once! She barely cracked a smile, she groaned at every pun, she didn't laugh at a family movie.

In fact, Zander remembered once when the skeletons were tickle torturing the human, Frisk in the living room. Zander saw them watching from the stairs. Chara would make a depressed face at the sight. He could have sworn every time the topic came up of tickling, he saw her blushing faintly.

Zander smiled fondly at the thought. He remembered how when they attacked Frisk's neck, hips or underarms, Chara blushed more. Were those specific places making it harder for her to watch? As soon as Frisk was let go from the skeletons, Chara went back to her and Frisk's shared room.

Zander exited out of the website and went out of his room and down the hall. 'Will this work? Was she even ticklish? Oh well, only one way to find out!~' Zander thought to himself as he arrived at Chara's door. He knocked and heard a groan from inside. No doubt, it was Chara.

Zander knew she was in there and he let himself in. She was sprawled out on the bed on her side of the room, watching TV. Zander blushed lightly, already feeling anxious to do this. He wanted nothing more than to make Chara happy. That's what he was searching after all.

Chara glanced to Zander for a few minutes, a blank expression on her face. She looked back to the TV and ignored him. Zander sat beside her on the bed after shutting the door.

"What do you want?" Chara asked sternly as if already wanting him to leave. Zander was a bit nervous but he hid it well for once. "Just wanted to check on you. You never do anything in this house. Your always in your room." He answered. "I like being alone."

Chara's sentence wavered a bit, sounding more depressed than truthful. She actually hated being alone. She mostly acted the way she did for a little attention. Even if it was Sans, who she could barely stand sometimes, she wanted the attention none the less.

Zander acted like he dropped something, he grabbed her hip gently so he wouldn't fall of the bed. He mostly planned this.

Chara flinched instantly, pulling away from his hand and he didn't fall. She had a nervous and slightly embarrassed look on her face after that.

Zander sat back up, giving a curious look at her, holding back a grin as he felt her flinch. "What's wrong? You Ok?" he asked.

Chara nodded a bit, refusing to look at him. "I-I'm fine." She answered with a little edge to her voice trying to be threatening. It didn't work though. Her blush gave her away.

Zander poked her side a few times, hearing the girl squeak in response and slap his hand gently. He grinned widely. This was going to be good.

"Stohohop!" Chara giggled, biting her lip and refusing a smile. Zander tilted his head as he pinned her to the bed. "Nah. You never laugh. Your always so depressed! I wanna change that.~" He had a bit of a flirtatious voice to him, making Chara blush more and squirm.

Zander decided to move straight to her underarms, digging into the spaces. The girl beneath him squealed and couldn't hide a smile anymore. She was giggling! She was smiling! Zander had already decided that this was his new favorite sound.

"ZAHAHAHANDER!" Chara squealed. Zander blushed and his heart (soul) melted at this. He loved being the cause of Chara's laughter.

"No way! This is adorable!~" He blurted a bit. He saw Chara's cheeks become a bit darker red at that and the tickling. She couldn't complain though. She honestly was loving it secretly.

Zander spidered fiercely into her underarms, squeezing a few ribs now and again. He heard her cough a bit she was laughing so much. He decided to go for the kill. He stopped and put his hands on her hips as he bent his head into her neck.

"D-Dohon't you fuhucking dahare!!!" She warned. But Zander, being casual Zander, he didn't listen. He blew small raspberries all over her neck as he drilled into her hips. His thumbs dealt with her sides a bit.

Chara fell into hysterics. She was literally screaming in laughter. She was crying a bit, only a few tears leaking from her eyes from laughing so much. Instead of black ooze, it was normal clear tears. Tears of mirth and joy.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ZAHAHAHAHAHAHANDAHAR STHAHAHAHAP!!" She squealed and squeaked. Zander heard a snort escape as well, thinking she had had enough. He blew one final raspberry on her neck before stopping and getting off of her.

Chara struggled to catch her breath but she did. Zander and Chara were both blushing at this point. Chara sat up and looked to the side. "Y-Yohou dork." She snickered. Zander looked a bit confused but was cut off by her kissing his cheek.

Zander squealed a bit out of joy. Chara had a genuine smile on her face. They seemed to be thinking the same thing. "I..love you.~" Chara said in a calm tone. "I love you too.~" Zander replied with a smile. "Your still a dork though." Chara teased and stuck out her tongue.

Zander wiggled his fingers teasingly at her. "You wanna test your luck again?~" Chara squeaked and backed up on the bed. She was happier than ever.

Chara had found someone to open her up from her depressing state. She didn't even hate him. Zander was happy to know she wasn't completely heartless after all. Zander and Chara watched The Nightmare Before Christmas the rest of the day.