You Never Smile!

Hey! Guess who's back! Back again! Ok I'll stop XD Hey, guys I'm back from the dead oh god I'm a zombie!! Bleeeeeergh. Nope, I'm kidding. I am back for more stories though!~
This was requested/suggested @Keysha-Crystal and I love the idea I have planned!~

ALSO!! 3.7k reads!?!?! THANK CHU ALL!!~

Anyways, hope you enjoy!~

 It was a peaceful day in Heaventale. Never heard of it? Don't worry, it's a great place! An AU where everyone was cheerful, never a genocide route, it was just...well...heaven! The citizens, the places, everything is just fluffy and fun to be around! Heaventale Sans was wearing his usual earmuffs as he walked up the hotel area steps, carrying a plate of cookies and milk with his usual grin.

 He entered the top room, too lazy to read the room number so he just went on in. He grinned a bit more that he found the right room, like he knew the place better than the back of his skeleton hand. He found Cross asleep on the bed of the room, not wearing a hoodie or a shirt, bandages across his chest and ribs, along with his arms, it not being tied together though, that would be complicated and painful.

Anyway, he sees Cross still asleep, finding Dream in a chair beside the bed, his head hung a bit low in depression that he still hasn't woken up yet. It pained Sans to see people unhappy in his AU. He walked in and set the tray down beside Dream on the bedside table.

" He still hasn't woken up yet? " Sans asked, a little shocked but also casual, seeming everything that he's gone through he would be surprised if he was alive in general. Dream sighed and shook his head no. " I don't want him to lose his determination... His positive feelings are really low but they've gone up since he met me from what I noticed. " Dream states. " No! He can't give up! He'll live, his soul isn't cracked at all! He'll be fine! I just know it! " Dream has little fists in his lap as he talks positively. Sans chuckled and left him alone with Cross.

It's been about 2 hours later, Cross had started having a nightmare. Cross could always be obvious when he had nightmares, mostly since he moved and whimpered in his sleep. Sad, honestly, but obvious. Dream knew it too, because he felt the presence of negative emotions close by.... and right in Cross's head. Or skull.

 Cross had snapped his eye sockets open, jolting up in the bed and his breathing heavily after a sharp gasp. " NO!!!! " Dream had become startled from his sudden awakening and from him being so dang loud, causing him to fall out of his chair with a yelp. Cross realized after a minute he was in the bed, bandaged and noticing how scared Dream had gotten.

" Oh... " Cross blushes and looks away. " Your awake!! Oh thank the heavens your awake! " Dream exclaimed, standing back up and hugging Cross tightly, careful of his wounds. Cross flinches and tried to push Dream away. " Jeez, get off me! Your such a kid! " Dream didn't move though, pouting and just pulling away to look at him in the face and a small yellow blush in his cheeks. " I'm not a kid!! " Cross rolled his eyes with a small grin. " Yeah, right. Your a big kid now, then? " Dream huffed, " Why you little-! " he stuck his tongue out at him with a squeak.

Cross had a blank expression. He couldn't take it, it was both adorable, hilarious and just the best thing he's seen in his life. He bursts. " Ahahahaw!~ Is the kiddo getting cranky?~ " Cross tenses after a sec and covers his mouth with his hand, more surprised than anything. Cross hasn't laughed or smiled in so long, until he met Dream. 

Dream smiled widely and his eyes sparkled more than normal. " You...laughed! Oh my gosh!!~ You never laugh! This is amazing!~ " Dream squeals and crawls onto the bed, sitting beside him and hugging him once again. Cross groaned and rolled his eyes, not fighting him this time.

Dream then got a sneaky idea. It was childish, stupid, probably immature in every way! But he didn't care. He HAD to ask! Or rather, test.~

" Hey, Cross?~ " Dream cooed, walking his fingers up Cross's sides. " Since you never laugh, I believe I have a solution!~ " 

...Cross squeaked.

Dream paused and grinned mischievously, looking up at him. " Cross, what was that?~ " Cross wanted any way out of the situation. But he didn't have time since right after the question, Dream dug his fingers into his sides, finding every spot through there and his ribs to tickle as much as he could without hurting him.

" D-Dream!! S-S-Stahap! " Cross struggled to hold in his laughter, pushing at Dream's hands which actually seemed to make it worse cause he just kept tickling. " Nope!~ Not until you laugh, mister!~ " He giggles and moves to his ribs, cueing Cross to break.

" NAHAHAhahahahoho!! D-Dreheheheheheam! " Cross squeaked out through his giggles. He even blushed a light purple color from embarrassment, trying to push Dream's hands or even him away. " But your laugh is so cute!~ It's been forever since I've heard you laugh!~ "

" SHUHUHuhuhut uhuhuhup! " Dream just kept on though, not fazed by his attitude, threats, any of it since he knows Cross would never hurt him. He was a giggle mess for crying out loud! How could that be taken serious at a time like this?

Dream decided to move on, moving to spider at his underarms which rewards a squeal, Cross trying to push at his hands once again. Dream didn't budge. " Aw, this is what I've always wanted from you, Cross!~ " Dream exclaims and moves to drill at his hips with one hand, the other spidering into his neck which rewards a loud snort and a buck. " NAHAHAHOHOHO! WHAHAHahahat are yohohohou tahahAHAHALKING ABAHAHAOUT!? " Cross can barely speak, his worst spot isn't yet found....key word 'yet'.~

Dream giggles and nuzzles into his neck as well. God he may be full of positivity but right now Cross wasn't too happy about this! ...Or was he? Who knows. Cross has been closed off from people ever since the incident with Ink a while back, along with the recent battle he had with Nightmare, causing all his wounds. Anyways. BACK TO THE STORY!

  " Oh, Cross!~ My job as a protector, it's my job to make sure there's always positivity!~ Your almost as pouty and grumpy as UnderFell Sans!! That just won't do!~ " Dream exclaims casually, like there isn't a Cross in front of him, squirming and squealing like crazy.

 " STAHAHAHAHAHAP! " Cross squeaked, blushing deep purple. Dream tested a few spots, his ribs getting small squeaks, his armpits getting squeals along combined with his hips earned small shrieks here and there. His neck got high pitched giggles and his normal sides/side of his ribs would earn small giggles like his ghost belly would.

Dream moved to his feet, Cross not wearing shoes because of the whole incident needing to bandage him up so he was barefoot. Dream spiders across his soles which earns him another loud squeal. " NAAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHohohoho!! DREHEHEHEHEheheheam!! " Dream moved to his toes which earned a loud snort and he fell into light hysteria.

Dream pauses to give him a break, sitting back on his hips again and grinning childishly down at him. " Wow, Cross!~ I never knew you were ticklish! Let alone this bad!~ " he giggles. Cross blushes and pants, looking away shyly. " S-Shut uhup..." " I don't think your in the place to be talking like that to me, Mister!~ " Dream pokes at his spine. Cross gasps and tenses up. Oh god. He wouldn't dare. Oh believe me, Dream would. 

Dream grinned even wider, becoming giddy inside from all the fun he's having. " Aw, did I find something?~ " He keeps poking at his spine, earning small timid giggles from Cross since the poking doesn't do much but it's still effective. " N-NOHO! NOT THEHERE! " Dream didn't listen. That little sneaky cutie.

 Without warning, he began spidering all up and down his spine. Cross lost it! " NYAHAHAHAHO! DREHEHEHEHEAM! " he squeaked. Dream tilts his head like a curious puppy, acting innocent.

" Yeah, Cross?~ "

" STAHAHAHAHAHAP!! "

" But why?~ " Dream smirked.

" IHIHI DOHOHONT LIHIHIHIKE IHIHIT! "

" But your laugh is SOOOO CUTE!!~ "

" AHAHAHAM NOHOHOT! " Cross snorted.

 After another five minutes, he decided to stop, also since his voice became hoarse and dry, his laughter going silent. Dream instantly stopped and looked worried. " O-Oh goodness! A-Are you ok?! " Dream panicked. Cross panted heavily, nodding after a second or so to show he would be fine. Dream was such a smol bean who was always so worried he would mess something up.

Cross sits up, leaning against the pillows and drinking the milk that Heaventale Sans brought. He offered Dream a cookie with a cheeky cute grin, already eating one of his own. Dream happily accepted. After they ate and Cross got his strength back, they cuddled on the bed to relax, also to help Cross's wounds settle from his squirming.

" Hey...Dream? " Cross asked. Dream looked up and smiled cutely. " Yeah? " Cross looked away and blushed. " Knock knock. " ...Dream was confused. " Oh, umm...who's there? " he was a sans so he was always up for a joke though. " Glove.. " Now Dream was stumped. 

Knock knock jokes? At this time? Weird, but he didn't care! " Glove who? " Dream asked. Cross grinned at the pun in his head, feeling a bit better. " I glove you.~ " He kissed Dream's forehead. Dream blushed deep yellow while Cross's face was covered in purple. " Well, I'm smitten!~ " Dream responded with a giggle. Cross's eyes turned into hearts. " Gosh, your cute.~ " 

" I'm not cute! "

" Are too.~ "

" SHUSH! " Dream pouts.

" Never.~ " Cross kissed his cheek this time. Dream huffed and cuddled with him more. They stayed like that for the rest of the day, and night. Watching movies in the bed like a marathon and just staying in each other's embrace. Heaventale Sans just so happened to be recording the whole thing, showing the Gaster of that universe and it now being all over the UnderNet. Oh well!~ Cuteness lives on.~

Hope you all enjoyed!!~ That was fun to write!~ I don't ship it much but I don't mind it either!~ It's a cute ship either way! 
Dream: What is this?
Cross: A fanfiction?! OH GOD NO!
Dream: Let's read it!! * he reads it and Cross already passes out from a nose bleed * O-Oh my goodness! * Dream blushes and hides in his cape * 

Cuteness everywhere X3 !!!~
See you all in the next one!~