Tough Yet Ticklish

For anyone who doesn't know what this is it's an anime called 'Free!' or Iwatobi Swim Club! It's not just a bunch of male swimmer anime people it's got a lot of meaning and history that I really recommend watching!
Haru and Rin for this ship, hope you enjoy!

   Splashing water sounded all through the Swim Club indoors. Light shining through the windows, cheering and screaming all through the swimming room. Two loud thuds were heard through the pool as they heard a loud gasp for air, and then another.

  Rin had come up for air first, panting slightly to regain air lost in the just finished race. Haru was second. They had finished the exact same time. Rin sometimes got sick of them never settling who was faster, but he didn't completely mind. He and Haru went way back, so who is he to complain about something so perfect?

  "Another good race!" Rin laughed as he got out of the pool, stretching one arm over his head with the other holding his forearm. He offers a hand down to Haru, a grin on his face. "You can't stay in the pool forever." He snickered.

  "Watch me." Haru stays on his back in the pool for a few more minutes before standing, taking Rin's hand. Rin gave a roll of his eyes. "You're gonna get sick if you do, you dork." Haru just gave his usual blank stare that hid so many emotions, but Rin can tell he was amused.

  After they had dried off, they headed over to Haru's home, playing a few video games. Rin lost for a 3rd time so the score on who's winning was 6:2, Haru having 6 points for each round won. "How are you so good at this!?"

  "I dunno. Luck I guess." Even when he's winning Haru doesn't believe in himself. Seems the boy had a bit of insecurity. Rin tosses the controller down after he lost. AGAIN.

  "You're cheating!!" "How could I cheat at this? It's Mario." "You'd find a way." Rin crosses his arms. "Someone's a sore loser." Haru played a round of one player while Rin was being a grump, listening to him groan and seeing him pout from the corner of his eye.

"I am not!"
"Are too."
"Not!"
"Too."
"Not!!"

  There was silence for a moment, enough time for Haru to get an idea.

"Do I gotta make you admit it?"
"What??"

  Before Rin could question it further he had been pinned to the floor faster than the speed of light, one hand holding his arms up, the other beside him on the floor so he can straddle him. He struggled but he couldn't budge an inch.

  "So Rin... are you gonna admit I win?" "What?! Never!" "Suit yourself..~" Haru's tone seemed to have a teasing ending to it as it rolled off his tongue. Rin just growled and glared at him.

  "You didn't win! You ch-EHEATED-!!" Rin was cut off by a squeeze in his side, making him squeal. "Better watch your mouth, Rin, cause I think someone's a tad ticklish.~" Rin could feel a light pink dusting his cheeks. "I-I am not! Don't be ridiculous!" Haru gave an amused hum.

   Haru walked his fingers up to Rin's ribs and gave them a squeeze, earning a loud squeak. "S-Stohohop that!!"

  Haru let go of Rin's hands to use both of his, doing some real damage as they launched under his shirt to attack the bare skin hidden underneath, spidering all over his belly and sides. Rin clamped down on his lip, he was not letting Haru win AGAIN.

  "Oh come on, Rin, it's not that bad. Just laugh for me.~" Oh Haru was SO dead later. Before he could even try to stutter out a response with his bitten lip, he let out a girly squeal when Haru found his underarms. "Bingo.~"

  Rin's laughter was loud and pretty deep, but it made sense for his character and persona. Haru found it quite cute either way, to see Rin laughing. No gloating or whining about a win or loss, just laughing like there was no care in the world. The blush rising to his cheeks was just icing on the cake.

  "STAHAHAP!" Rin choked out through fits of hysteric laughter. "I dunno, you're quite cute like this.~" Rin blushed more. "IHI AM NOHOT CUHUTE!" "I beg to differ.~"

  "So, you ready to admit I win?" Haru paused tickling, giving Rin a chance to breathe. Once the purple haired boy caught his breath, he shook his head. "I'll never admit it!" Haru had a feeling Rin denied so that it would continue, maybe he secretly liked it? Hm... Nah. Maybe.

  "Fine." Haru scans his body, wondering what spot would break him. He gave his navel some attention with one finger swirling around inside teasingly, which made Rin's laughter more high pitched and giggly. He did his underarms, which seem to be a second worst. Belly and sides same as usual, just helpless giggles.

  Haru's hands ghosted along his hips. Rin let out a small gasp before biting his lip once more. Haru raised an eyebrow at him in curiosity and gave one of the hips a soft kneading.

Rin shrieked. Jackpot.

  Haru places both hands on his hips, grinning like an idiot. Rin started squirming violently before anything even happened. "Ready to admit it?" "Go to hell!!" Of course Rin didn't mean that. "Your funeral~"

  Rin absolutely screamed. Haru almost had to cover his ears from how loud he got. He could've sworn Makoto living not far from here would've heard it too. But Haru kept going, relishing in the boisterous laughter spilling from his boyfriend.

  "NAHAHAHO! HAHARU GET OHOFF!!" Rin cackled. Haru still wore the grin from before. "Do I win?" He gave his hips a few drills, kneading and even squeezes and pinching at the bones. Rin lost it.

  "YEHES! FOR THE LOVE OF GOHOD YEHEHEHEHES!!" Anything to make the sensations stop was worth it at this point, and as granted, Haru's fingers stopped and came off his body. He climbs off the purple boy and offered him a hand up. Rin just stayed on the floor, cueing Haru to lay beside him.

  Rin pulls Haru into a kiss before glaring at him, no real anger in him though.

"I hate you."
"Love you too."

Guess even the tough ones are ticklish.