Lust X Asexual!Reader

Yeah gonna try a reader one :3 Why not?
Sorry for lack of updates!!
Thank you for the support! ALL OF YOU <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You scroll through the computer. Your brain nagging at you more and more, gosh you hated when this feeling happened. It was like heat, for your boyfriend for a year, Lust, but in a different way. You got cuddly, needy, pouty and everything between. Not sexual stuff.

You lay your head on the desk, sighing. You had held a secret from your lover that you were afraid to tell. You wouldn't be scrolling through the internet, searching every link, every hint of something you can use to get out of sexual activity if he knew, now would you?

Exactly. You're asexual. You knew it existed because people have been able to relate to you. Even some of your friends had some limits of attraction and attention. Not all, but some, which made you relieved when you told them. Lust, however, hasn't known. He's never tried to...do anything like that but still, he knew boundaries when he saw you get uncomfortable.

Your fears started to come into thought. Would he stay with you? Will he accept you? Would he care? Will he still try to force you? Each thought you pushed aside. You knew years, he never made you uncomfortable, stayed with boundaries and respect. He was civilized, you knew that well.

He was great in that aspect, which made you smile softly. 'One more search, click each link, no finding something and I'll stop' you think. You blush after typing stuff in. You see many links, most leading to something involving hate or ridicule towards the topic. You cringe and sigh. There was one link close to the top that you saw, which you've seen a bunch but didn't click yet.

You tilt your head, clicking with the mouse, it opened a link. 
"40 Asexual Activities for Non-Sexual People :) " The smile at the end set your nerves at ease. You begin to read, each thing was actually helpful! It was super cute honestly. There were a lot of them too.

Hugging, movie nights, baking, kisses, butterfly kisses, nuzzles, cuddles, the list went on! You thought about it, you've done most of these. What if he knew already? Although one of the top three suggestions caught your eye... You look back up. You froze in your seat, staring in confusion, shock yet curiosity. Tickling.

It was there, begging for you to read it. Begging you to use it. You begin to think. Is he even ticklish? Will he stay with you at all? If so, will he let you do this? Your mind and everything froze when you heard a voice call from behind.

"Hey, beautiful, I'm home!~" It was Lust. He was back fast, he just went for a walk, so you thought you had time, guess it was short. You swivel in the chair and hit the big red X in the corner. You turn casually, smiling sweetly. 'Play it cool' you thought. 

"Oh, hey!" He smiles at your own. Gosh he couldn't go ten seconds without blushing at you or your actions. He really loved you. "What were you looking up?~" He comes over, resting his arm on the back of the chair, slanted coolly as he stared down at you. "Not much, just.. stuff, you know? Recipes, I guess." You shrugged. You knew excuses pretty well growing up.

"Porn?~" He chuckles, seeing you blush a little. So you were a little not asexual. You couldn't help it, a dirty comment, a joke, any of that can make you blush or giggle. It was your nature. You shook it off as the thoughts grew back. 

"Can I tell you something? It's really important." You blurt. He sits on his bed beside the chair. He nods, waiting for you to speak. You open your mouth and nothing came out. He looks concerned. "You alright, sweetheart?..~" He wasn't as flirty with his speech this time. It set you at ease.

"I... I'm asexual." It was out. In the open, blank space ready to be answered but before he could speak or protest you pushed on to explaining so he wouldn't think badly of you. "I don't like sex. I'm not into it. I love you, more than anything, I know your AU and how it lives... I just want to find easier and non-sexual limits for us to show it." You were a little teary, but he wipes them away as you spoke.

His expression softens. He wasn't mad, disgusted, not even confused. He smiles at you. "That's fine, hun, that's totally fine, I can respect that about you.~ I won't go past your limits.~ I promise.~" He kisses your nose. You were shocked.

"R-Really??" He nods. He wasn't kidding! He was totally fine! You leap into his arms, cuddling him in a hug, he chuckles and nuzzles into your neck, causing a little giggle. "Thank you!" He smiles more, finding your thanks not needed.

"Don't thank me, your the one who chose to tell me, I would've been terrified to see something happen and you not stopping me. I wouldn't live with myself. I'm glad you were honest.~" He blushes faintly. 

Welp, step one down, on to step two. You look to the side. "I found some sites, mostly one, that helped me find a lot of things to help us in this. One stood out and I wanted to talk about it, seeing if you'd be alright with it." 

"Lay it on me.~" He tilts his head. You rub the back of your neck, a little shy on it. You inhaled, his smile made it so much easier to talk to him. "Tickling.. One top suggestion was... tickling." You blushed more. He seemed to grin, almost evilly at you. 

"Oh, you always were a childish one.~" He jokes, knowing it isn't completely for kids. Next thing you know, your teleported to the bed, him looming over you. Your arms at your sides from the surprise.

"So, I get the hint of your shyness meaning your ticklish, hm?~" He walks his fingers up your sides. You tensed and squeak. Ok, so you are ticklish. Like, HELL ticklish. You never pointed it out in the past, honestly being tickled as a kid and with your friends you'd push it aside like it wasn't needed. Now, from so much experience, you knew what did what, just what buttons did what to what push.

You shiver at the touch. "Is there any place that makes you uncomfortable that you don't want me to touch?~ Like, a bad or something, spot?" He scans you. Lust knew to leave your sexual parts alone, knowing that would be your first thing to point out. Other than that you shook your head. "Do you want me to tickle you?~" He grins once again. You nod.

"Say it.~" He coos. You pout at him. "Why?" He shrugs. "I just want you to tell me so I know it's ok.~" You thought about it and sighed, blushing more. "L-Lust please...tickle me." You rush the words so it won't be too hard to say. He chuckles darkly.

He straddles your hips. "With pleasure.~" He starts spidering all along your sides, you squeal and bite your lip. You were more sensitive than you expected, and he saw it. "Aw, someone's already squealy.~" He honestly used to be an asexual guy, him and his brother. They'd tickle fight almost every day. Sure he told you this, but you never thought it out. 

It made more sense now though. The boundaries, no rape, nothing forced. He had experience with EVERYTHING you feared. You cringe in thought. Also since he squeezed your ribs, causing you to jerk the other way. Your giggles held back behind your bit lip, you were close to breaking though. Damn it.

He smirks, making you blush, it was just hot when he did that ok? You yelp and squeal as he goes between each rib, purposely being extremely slow. "Oh starting to get to you huh?~ Pretty ticklish, huh?~" he kept teasing and cooing. You hated when people talked to you like a baby, which in this relationship was often, but in tickling, it made it a whole lot worse. "Shuhuhut it!!" You let a few giggles slip.

Lust was loving every second of seeing you squirm, seeing you struggle. He kicks things up a notch, he growls in your ear, teasing whispers following each one. "Tickle tickle.~" He moves to your underarms. You squealed even louder and broke. "LUHUHUST NAHAHO!" 

He giggles victoriously, seeing you break was like music to his ears. Your blush and embarrassment was priceless too! He counts at your ribs, drilling each one slow and speeds up with the increase in number. "Humans have so many ribs.~ Might as well do a little learning and find out how many there really are!~ If you have a lot, this is gonna suck for ya.~" You tried to push at him.

He uses magic to pin you like an X. DANG IT! No squirming, no protection, exposed and vulnerable. He starts to count the ribs, causing more giggles from your lips. "Nohohoho!!" He didn't listen. "One..~ Two...~ Three.. Four..~ Damn, stop giggling so much, your throwing off my count!~" Oh you knew that was a lie.

"Fuhuhuck yohohou!!" You squeak out an insult. Yeah, it wasn't as threatening as you hoped it would be, nothing really can be when your being tickled. He sits up from your face and whispering, he seemed hurt, dramatically hurt. "Watch your language or you'll regret it.~" Wait, that didn't work like he or you thought. You thought through giggles. What would happen? It excited you, you HAD to know!! So, you disobeyed.

"Yohou dohon't fuhuhucking scare mehe!" It was true, he didn't, he was a lovable goof at times. He moves your shirt up, exposing all your midsection other than your breasts, which again your thankful he avoided. He leans his head down after inhaling, your eyes wide. He wouldn't.

He blew the biggest raspberry he could. "NOHOHOHOHOHO!! LUHUHUST STAHAHA!!" You lost it, hysteria filling you, no holding back now. He chuckles and kept going, finding the reactions impeccable. He drills your hips, kneading your sides as he blew one after the other. "STAHAHAP DOHOHOING THAHAHAT!" He sits up, still drilling. "Doing what?~" you squeaked. "BEHEHEING GOOD AT THIHIS!!" He looked to be pretend hurt again. Oh that drama queen.

"I'm offended, I thought you wanted this.~" He coos and smirks, his hands move to your neck and ears, swirling one ear. You squeal and buck. He pauses, looking shocked. "Your ears are ticklish too?~" He almost giggled. "Oh my god.~" "Dohohohon't talk about ihihihit!" You barked.

"Fine, fine, how about here then?~" He drills into your underarms instead. You threw your head back, trying to bring your arms down. Stupid magic was so unfair! "NOHOHOT THEHEHERE EHEITHER!" He shrugs, moving to your thighs, walking his hands up and down each one. You blushed, super deep from the laugh and situation. You froze in fear.

"NOHO!! DOHONT GO THERE!" He looks super interested in your nervousness. Of course he knows not to touch anywhere bad, he asks why your bothered so bad. This was a top spot for you, you hated it, but it was there. You couldn't help it either, just him rubbing your leg in the past made you squeal inside and he's tickled you once or twice in the year, but never knew this much on it. It made him powerful, excited to learn more.

"Why not?~ Sweet spot?~" He squeezes your thigh. You threw your head back with a shriek. "IHIHILL KIHIHILL YOU!!" He chuckles, knowing you didn't mean it literally. "How can you do that when your all magic tied up?~" he kept squeezing, spidering and prodding. He squeezes and tickles the part where your knees and thigh met.

You screamed. Oh, he thought you were loud before, but no, you were screaming in laughter. "Gosh, sweetheart, calm down!~" He giggles. You couldn't answer, too much hysteria in your body. You fell limp in the touch, having to take every thing he threw at you.

"NAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHO!! LUHUHUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IHI CAHAHAHAHANT!"
Once he hears your laughter fall lower, almost silent, he stopped dead in his tracks, letting go. He wanted to torture you but not so much you'd pass out. He wasn't cruel, thankfully. You panted heavily, eyes shut to focus on breathing.

He grins at you. "Did I break ya?~" You shook your head, to say you were ok. He sighs in relief, undoing the magic and getting off beside you. He sits you up, rubbing your back. You recovered minutes later, he smiles. "That was fun, you're adorable when you laugh!~" You blushed once again. You smile back, loving his own smile. "T-Thank you.. I had a lot of fun.~" You kiss his cheek, he purrs.

You nuzzle his neck softly and he smiled more, becoming a purring ball of goo in your arms. You sit him back up and cuddle him. He hugs you close, kissing your head.

You were so innocent, so caring, so beautiful in his eyes, and now this whole new side of you made it icing on the cake! He was never gonna forget your reactions, he wasn't one to forget easily. You were doomed in the future, but you'll worry about that when it comes along.

"I also saw one suggestion in the link, it said movie nights. Wanna do that?" 

"Sure, but if a tickle scene comes on you know what happens.~" He winks.

You went crimson. You know almost every movie you own has at least one scene like that, people making movies did that a lot. Who knows why.

This was gonna be a long night.~

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!~ Requests are ok now!~ Not too many OC ones though, please!
Undertale, fandoms, just name something! Also, give scenario ideas for other characters too so the scenario could happen more than once if possible! Who knows!
Love you all :3 Especially my girlfriend most <3 ~