Christmas Love

So! I haven't updated in a LONG time! I wanna do more! I type so much though.
Anyway, this wasn't requested, this is fully an idea I got bored and thought of!
 Punmastr_7
Hope you enjoy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early Christmas eve, December 24th. The skeleton brothers in Underswap were asleep while one little human was wide awake. The human went by the name of Pun! She loves Christmas! Probably one of her favorite holidays honestly, other than every day with her lovely Blueberry!

Pun was downstairs, Christmas music sounding from her phone at almost high volume, she was wide awake, dancing in the living room to the music as she decorated the house.

This'll be a great surprise for them! They let me stay here so long, I help around the house, it's the least I can do so they don't gotta work so much this year!  She thought.

It was still 7 am. Blueberry wakes up around 8 every morning, on schedule, while Pap would sleep in and wake up...whenever. Unless Blue or Pun gave him a little wake up call.

Pun smiled brightly as she hung lights around the living room, hung a wreath on the door, inside and out, she hung some tree like decorations along the stairs railing like a boa.

Something was nagging at her. A small thing in her mind she couldn't help. Something was missing!! What could she have forgotten? Snacks? Cookies? Gifts? No, those were all set out!

Pun glanced around the room, trying to figure it out. Tree? Done. Lights on tree? Done. Secret present set up for Blue hidden in her room? Definitely done! What is it??

A light bulb could have flashed over her head by the time she got it. 

Mistletoe!

Wait.. Mistletoe. She blushed just thinking about it! She remembers how she wanted to kiss Blue on Christmas morning under the thing! How could she do that? Wait, how can she even hang it?

She pulled up a chair, stood on her tiptoes and hung the small decoration. A bit of red fruit looking decoration was attached to it to add to the glory and meaning. Pun sighed as she finally finished decorating. It was only 7:30.

She flops down on the couch, shutting her eyes for a minute to relax from her hard work.

Pun didn't hear the door open from upstairs or even hear the skeleton leave their room, she was so relaxed, practically asleep!

She snapped from her thoughts at the feeling of ten skeleton fingers spidering along her ribs, jumping almost all the way across the couch with a loud yelp.

" Aw, did I scare you, human? " Blueberry. Of course! Pap wouldn't be up this early. Like... Ever.

Blue giggles and follows where Pun jumped on the couch, sitting beside her with a gleeful smile. " The place looks amazing! You did all this? " he asked.

Pun nodded shyly, brushing some hair from her face. Blue smiled wider, hugging her. " You didn't have to decorate, human! Me and my brother would've done it! " She instantly shook her head no.

" You let me stay here, you feed me, you help me when I need it, it's the least I can do this year! So, I did what I could! " She smiles after speaking, Blue's eyes were filled with stars.

The next morning was much more interesting. Pun was awake at the same time, Blue ran down the hall of the house right behind her, excitedly. 

" IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! " They both cheered. Pap was awake for once, making coffee to stay awake. Blue hops down the stairs, his nighttime clothing being baby blue, bones scattered along the clothing with a lighter colored scarf than normal. 

Pun blushed seeing him, sure he wore it everyday when he woke up but it was still the cutest thing she's ever seen in her life!

Blue and Pun sat around the tree, eager to see each other's gifts. Blue slid one over to Pun. It was navy blue with a sparkly yellow bow. The bow was in a heart shape while the box was covered in feathery wrapping paper.

Pun couldn't help but blush a crimson color. Something seems up... She knew it was gonna be amazing though!

Opening the box, she found something she's never seen before. 

A pack of pens. Not normal pens, of course, but upon first hand looking, it was just pens. 

She gave him a confused look, looking for an explanation or a way to read his expression. Nothing but an eager grin. Oh god, she started to get the hint.. and it was gonna be a big one!

Blue tilts his head, resting it on his palm while his elbow is on his knee. " You like it, human? That's not all! "

She looks into the box more, she found a long light and dark blue feather. It was the length of her elbow to her finger tips! That seems super rare, magic she assumed.

To skip a little explanation, she found another feather like that, making two, she found the box of pens that had 4 in it, each a different color! In the bottom of the box, she found a note.

This is what Pun was looking for! A note! Now she'd get an answer.

Howdy human! Hope you enjoy this little gift I put together! Sure, it's not the greatest but I know what you love and decided to improvise!~ Let me give you a little info on what your holding! The feathers I made with my magic to use your favorite color!~ The length is for extra sensitivity and it can bend and go in swirly motions to multitask! 
Those Pens however are the real deal!~ I did a little research on tickling and found an amazing idea! The Tickle Pen!~ 

She pauses reading. Pun finally understood and mentally face-palmed since she didn't understand earlier. The pen looked normal white with a ball on the top where the cap is. The ball has a face on it, a big smile with feathery hair like a duster! Oh this made so much sense now. She continued to read.

The pens are made with magic! The feathers are more effective than usual feathers, if used correctly, they'll feel as effective as a toothbrush or a nuzzle!~ Great, right? The smiley face, when you click the pen open, it giggles! When you go to write on someone, it spreads the giggles to them! 

Was that a pick up line? Or a pun? That sentence sounded so cheesy she couldn't take it. 

Pun broke into giggles, rolling her eyes as the last thing the note said was 'From Your Loving Blueberry!' 

Blue grins when she sets it down, putting the items in the box to save and not lose, for later of course! " I love it! Thahank you! " she said.

Pap fell asleep on the couch... Obviously. Pun remembers her secret present in her room, she quickly ran up to get it.

" I'll be right back!! " and around as soon as she said it, she was back in the same nick of time.

The bag she held was bright red, a winking emoticon on the side. Pun pulls Blue to the kitchen entrance where she hung the mistletoe. This was coming together perfectly!

She hands him the box. " Thank you! " He went to look inside, what he found.. was an empty box.

Pun kept her smile, seeing him look at her with confusion. She pointed up above them.

Blue looks up, seeing the decoration, he blushes deep blue. Once he looked back down, he was met with a kiss.

The kiss was long and passionate, no tongues, nothing super sexual, just a long and loving kiss.

Pun pulled away with her cherry face while Blue was... well Blue! They smiled at each other.

" Merry Christmas, your highness.~ " She teases. " Your my prince.~ "

Blue blushed deeper, clearing his throat a little and smiles more.

" Your my darling princess then, human.~ Merry Christmas to you too.~ "

They sat on the couch, opposite of Papyrus, cuddled with Pun to Blue's chest as they ate the cookies Pun made the day before.

They shared a kiss, turning a movie on.

Pun would never forget this Christmas, her darling Blue was still with her so what more could she ask for?~ She sighs happily.

Blue and Pun fell asleep cuddled up on the couch.

What a lovely Christmas day.

The End