Haven / Introduction

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved to Andy Montgomery/ kingsofamanda.

"The truth is, we do not fall for each other with the hopes that we will be caught. We fall with the knowledge and thrill that we may not."

___________________

A story in which a boy wants love and a girl needs it.

Harry Styles was different than most self-proclaimed players. The first clue was that he was, indeed, self-proclaimed; he didn't need others to point anything out for him. But, instead of fighting the very existence of love until his limbs were tired, he welcomed it. In fact, he'd always wanted it. So when Harry meets Ella Mason the first day of his sophomore year in college, it doesn't take long to know she's the one he had always been waiting for. After all, just months before, he'd said goodbye to his old ways. He was ready for the new.

It was perfect timing. Or was it?

___________________

ha·ven;

noun

a place of safety or refuge.

often times, we find that safety in one another.

__________________

❝You're my safe place, baby. You're my haven.❞

__________________

CAST:

Harry Styles- Harry Styles

Ella Mason- Ashley Benson, or anyone you'd like to imagine.

Niall Horan- Niall Horan

Abigail (Abby) Woods- Lea Michele OR Shay Mitchell

Kane Mitchell- Ian Somerhalder

Vanessa Tomlinson- Jennifer Lawrence

Louis Tomlinson- Louis Tomlinson

(There may be characters added to this last at a later date.)

________________
WARNING: if you're not comfortable with a cheesy storyline, pet-names, and real romanticism shown thoroughly, I suggest you hit the exit button now to save yourself. I'm all about cheesy over here.

Happy reading!

-A