Chapter 2

ADAM:

Once we got Jase settled in, C.J. and I stayed down stairs to talk about what we both just saw. I smiled as the silence just made it even more clear to the both of us.

"That was adorable to watch." I said to my boyfriend.

"Indeed. I had the same reaction as Dennis when I first saw Jase. Instant boner." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Talking about another guy like that...I might get a little jealous." I said crossing my arms.

He walked up to me and whispered seductively in my ear "Maybe you should be." He then proceeded to bite and suck on ear lobe knowing full well how much it turns me on.

An instant moan slipped away from my lips as my left hand went into his hair as my right pulled us closer. He placed his hands on my ass pushing out bodies even closer. His lips find my own and he playfully tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth, causing my body to ache for him even more.

Right before it could go any further, I pushed on his chest out of breath. I looked down trying to hide my now red cheeks.

"It's ok." C.J. said. "We'll finish this later." He said lifting my face up. He smiled the most adorable smile that I love and pecked my lips.

JASE:

Once we got everything in my part of the room, I started to unpack. Every so often I would look over at the window where Dennis sat.

I placed the last item down in its place and took a few steps back. It looked amazing to me. I looked towards Dennis and saw him looking at what I had done.

"Looks good." He said with a smile that could melt hearts.

"So...?" I said sitting down next to him. "If we're going to be roomies, I wanna get to know you."

"What do you want to know?" He asked straightening his posture.

"Well...what do you like to do?"

"Um...well...I like video games." He said trying not to make eye contact.

"How bad is your anxiety and depression?" I asked bluntly.

"I...um...it's...well...really bad...as you see. Sorry."

"Its cool. I get really bad anxiety attacks sometimes. And my depression gets me most days. I get how you feel. We can talk about it if you want." I said putting my hand on his.

His cheeks turned a shade of red as he shook his head no. I smiled and lifted his head so I could see his eyes.

"It'll be ok, Dennis. I'm always here."

"Thanks. Um...what do you like to do?"

"Well I LOVE singing. I'm trying to make a career out of it but I'm struggling. Uh, I too like playing and smoking people at video games. I watch anime like others watch porn. You could say I'm an addict."

"I'm the same way. I love anime like it's my life. What's your favorite that you've watch?"

"Tie between Hugh School DxD and Tokyo Ghoul. What about you?"

"DxD all the way. I also like Kill La Kill, Angel Beats, Code Geass, and Vampire Knight."

"Code Geass and Vampire Knight are really good. They made my top ten."

We both laughed as we continued talking different anime shows we've watched. It was nice just getting to know Dennis.

Once we had finished comparing our favorite animes, we heard a growl that came from my stomach.

"I think that's the dinner bell."I said with a chuckle. "I have no idea what those two are cooking. Should we go find out?"

"Yeah, we should. But before we do, can I ask you a question?"

"Ask me anything."

"Would...um...well...I don't know how to ask this. Do you...um...have problems with gays?"

"My best friend, C.J. is gay and I myself am bisexual so I dint have a problem. Why do you ask?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

"Well...I'm...um...I'm gay." He said scratching the back of his head as he looked to the floor.

"Ok cool. I've got no problem with it. Lets go get something to eat now.