Chapter 7

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

JASE:

With one sentence I was taken back. I was actually getting asked out by another guy and one I like. I sat there just staring at him hoping to God that this wasn't a dream.

"Um..." He said as his cheeks filled red with embarrassment.

I blinked a few times before a smile grew on my face. This wasn't a dream. Dennis was actually asking me to be his boyfriend. I kept replaying what had just happened in my mind not even realizing I hadn't answered him yet.

When I finally realized this I quickly pulled him to my body saying yes like a million times.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend! That's all I ever wanted to hear Dennis." 

With him still close to my chest, he smiled and wraps his arms around my torso. Everything in that moment felt right. I thought that nothing could ruin this moment between us but of course his brother and C.J. had to decide other wise.

"Yes! I knew this would work!" This caused both Dennis and I to let go of each other.

"Shut up C.J. or they'll hear us." Adam said trying to be quiet.

I laughed knowing that they would do something like this. After all, C.J. doesn't do anything without a reason. Having me move in...they had to hope Dennis and I would become a thing.

"Adam!" Dennis yelled getting up and opening the door. The two boys fell to the floor by the sudden movement of the door. They looked up at Dennis who had his arms crossed.

I laughed even more as the thought of this being like a family passed through my mind. Adam and C.J. got up as they said they were sorry. Dennis gave them a mad look that was adorable. I walked up to all three who were now standing.

"Someone's in trouble." I laughed as Dennis looked down from embarrassment. Adam and C.J. laughed along with me when they saw how Dennis was reacting.

"It's...it's not f-funny you guys." He managed to say with his face bright red.

"Don't worry lil bro. You know I'll always be there to pick on ya. But I will say Jase, you hurt him and you're as good as dead."

"Don't threaten him Adam!" Dennis said trying to cover his brothers mouth. "I want him to stay not run away!"

I raised up my right hand and said, "I promise on my life that I won't hurt your baby brother."

Dennis looked at me shocked that I made the promise but I meant it. I would kill myself if I ever hurt Dennis. Adam smiled knowing I meant every word of what I had just said. C.J., on the other hand, just stared at us before giving me a hug of congratulations.

We all walked out of the room and decided to watch a movie while I heated up some popcorn in the microwave. While I was waiting, C.J. came in and started asking some questions.

"So Jase, this is your first relationship with a boy isn't it?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well, i'm just wondering if you know how to pleasure another man?" He asked with a smirk.

"I..." I hadn't thought about that aspect yet. And I doubt Dennis is anywhere near ready for that. "I know we're not ready for that. I mean we just got together C.J."

"Good answer." He said as he left the kitchen. What was that all about?

Once the popcorn was done, I took it into the living room where they had picked the movie. I sat down next to Dennis as the movie Ouji started playing. It was kind of scary. C.J. and Adam are real horror movie freaks and Dennis...well lets just say he's the complete opposite.

Dennis cringed at the sight of blood and anything that would move without a human touching it. Or even when the ghosts appeared and took over their bodies. He kept clinging to my hand for dear life as he closed his eyes and slowly opened them only to repeat the cycle.

It made me smile at the thought of having to protect him. It was almost like he was the girl in the relationship. I chuckled at that thought and Dennis looked at me crazily thinking I laughed a the movie playing.

I ruffled his hair and he stuck his tongue out at me before returning to the movie. In all, the rest of the night was quit nice. I was able to spend time with Dennis and I learned something I didn't know about before.

Dennis HATES horror movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know I don't normally leave a comment on my parts but I felt like leaving one for this part. I will say from now on things will get heated and go into details.

Just to make is easier...I'll make any heated scene it's own part and leave a warning at the beginning for you all to know. How does that sound?

Well, I hope you guys like my book so far. Feel free to comment on what you think, I really would like to know what people think about my work. Love you all!!!

~soul-stealer