Welcome to Jurassic Park

Sequel to "Jurassic Park Adventures.

I just love Jurassic World movie so much I can't stop watching it too many times. I also heard rumors or something about cloning a mammoth with elephant DNA or whatever. I don't know if that's a good idea to bring an extinct mammal to life. I don't know if that's just a rumor or not. I don't know if that can ever happen.

Official characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

Nebula, Scarlet and raptors belongs to me.

Ignore the comment on the video I made last year. It was for a story trailer.

------------------------------------

At Isla Nublar, Jurassic Park has now been renamed Jurassic World and more tourists has visited there than before. All the tourists loved seeing the dinosaurs, pterosaurs and the mosasaurus in the large pool. The main center has now been rebuilt and many stores and restaurants were also built nearby. A statue of Uncle Chuck was inside the main center in his honor for founder of the park, but right now he's retired, leaving the position to Sonic.

Shadow was learning raptor language so that he can understand what they're saying. Though he doesn't have the ability make raptor sounds to communicate but his raptors understand English. Scarlet and her siblings are now getting along well and they loved playing basketball with their trainer Shadow.

Nebula was teaching Rexy the T-Rex to be gentle with the visitors. Rexy was getting the hang of it and she shows no threat or hunger to mobians and humans. Though Nebula is trying to get used to her by being fed with live goats but no success which always makes her faint to see Rexy devouring live goats.

--

At the Gentle Giant petting zoo, Amy was among other staff to let the children and adults pet and ride on the baby dinosaurs, even some hugs the dino babies.

"Remember kids, don't feed the dinosaurs and don't have straw-hats or else the dinosaurs will eat them" Amy said.

Rouge was also working at the petting zoo with her. Amy then goes up to Rouge and then asks something, "How are you and Knuckles doing?"

"Doing fine, I'm expecting Knuckie and I getting engaged, having small baby bats" Rouge said.

"Rouge! Don't you think it's a little early to be talking about that?" Amy said.

"I'm kidding, Amy. Anyways, how are you and blue boy doing?" Rouge said.

"Doing great. We have been together for a long time. Even though his duty as a park owner is tough" Amy said. Rouge smiles a bit and held Amy's shoulder.

"I suggest at night you can have time alone with him and go for a date" Rouge said.

"Good idea, Rouge. Now I'm going to the laboratory to see the project about the new hybrid. See you around Rouge" Amy said and leaves the petting zoo.

---

At the raptors' place, a new hired silver-white hedgehog was setting up the camera to take a picture of Shadow and his raptors. Shadow was huddled together with his raptors while the white hedgehog is making sure the flash camera is off so that it won't blind the raptors' eyes.

"As soon as we get our pictures taken I'll give you dead rats. Deal?" Shadow said to his raptors.

The raptors nods and the silver-white hedgehog held the camera up, "Say 'RAWR'!"