Indominus Rex escapes

Amy, Sonic, Shadow, Rouge and Scarlet were at the Indominus Paddock to check the security.

"I don't see her. Can you hear her?" Shadow asked Rouge.

"She seems very quiet today. I'll check the heat signature" Rouge goes to the computer and presses the button. But to their shock no heat signature was shown.

"Oh no!" Rouge gasped.

Shadow then noticed some claw marks on the wall, "Has these claw marks always been there?"

"No" Amy shook her head.

"Better check inside, I'll get some guards with me, the rest of you go to the computer room" Shadow said. Amy then storms out from the room.

"She has a locator implanted in her so we can locate her. Rouge, Sonic, come with me in the car!" Amy said.

"But what about Scarlet?" Rouge asked.

"She will stay with Shadow and the guards" Amy said and got into her car. They drive away in full speed in a hurry to warn the computer center. Shadow looks at Scarlet and nods.

"Let's go in" Shadow said to Scarlet.

"Okay then" Scarlet said. They both go in to the cage with two guards with them.

"Emergency personal, this is not a game! It's an animal on the loose, track Indominus!" Amy talked on her iPhone while driving, "Get me coordinates on the Indominus!"

"I'm working on it" Tails said, he was at the computer with Cream and checks Indomius Rex's location. The result of it is in....

"Hey, wait a minute. It's in the cage" Tails was shocked to see Indominus Rex still in the exhibit.

"That's impossible, I was just there" Amy asked very dubious through the phone. Rouge and Sonic got shocked.

"Amy, I'm telling you she's in the cage" Tails repeated, he then notices people in there, "There are people in there"

"Oh no, I got to warn them!" Cream said and picks her walkie talkie.

---

In the exhibit cage, Shadow along with Scarlet and some guards were checking the claw marks on the wall.

"Do you really think she could have climbed up these walls, they are too high to allow her to climb up" Shadow said, putting his hands on his waist.

"That's impossible. If its part T-Rex it can't climb walls" Scarlet said.

"But what if..." one of the guards was interrupted by a beep is heard from his radio.

"Yes, what is it?" the guard asked. Cream's voice came from it but it was very frantic.

"It's in the cage! Get out of there!" Cream screamed.

"What?" the guard asked.

"She's still inside! Get out of there!" Cream shouted.

The four inside the cage heard loud footsteps and they all rushed to the door but that's where the steps came from, Indominus Rex was standing there with an evil look on her face.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Indominus roared and began chasing them all.

"HANG ON, SCARLET!!!" Shadow carried her in bridle style and ran faster.

-

Sonic, Rouge and Amy has arrived at the computer center and watches the four inside the cage run away from Indominus.