The Tour of the Park

The next day, constructers were hired to rebuilt the damage the dinosaurs has made to the Main Street and the fence of the big pool, the aviary and the Spinosaurus paddock to which a new spinosaurus was gonna be soon released in. The one that died has been cremated along with the dead Apatosaurus herd.

Nebula, Amy, Rouge, and Blaze are helping Rexy's healed wounds on her neck and sides. She was very lucky that the claw marks aren't that deep.

"You're very lucky, Rexy. These claw marks aren't that deep" Nebula said, using the wet rag to clean the dried up blood on her skin.

"ARRRRH..... Rrrrrr" Rexy howls in pain and lets out a low growling.

"Hold still Rexy. It won't hurt a bit" Amy said and pets Rexy's snout to calm her down.

"Good girl. Now relax" Amy said while the other girls healed Rexy.

---

Sonic was at the Indominus paddock which is now demolished down since it's no longer needed with a monster like that.

"Okay, one more knock down and its history" Sonic said, smirking with the dynamite plunger box.

He pressed it and the remains got blown up except the trees in the exhibit, "Ha! Alright men, clean the mess here. It got to be clean here so we can make a new exhibit for the maiasaura family" Sonic said to the workers.

"Okay sir" one worker said and Sonic leaves the area.

---

"Don't worry, Scarlet. You'll do just fine. Trust me" Shadow said. They were gonna do a commercial of Shadow verses the raptors in basketball. Scarlet nodded and has the ball in her clawed hand.

"Okay, here we go. ACTION!!!" Silver records it.

"Crawr!" Scarlet dribbled the ball and threw the ball past Shadow but the hedgehog ran to the ball and tackled Scarlet to catch the ball. Then Shadow threw the ball at the net and takes it, only for Scarlet to knock the ball off his hands.

"CRAWRR!!" she jumped in the air and tosses the ball in the hoop.

The score showed 1-1 and Shadow smiled at Scarlet.

"Good job!" Shadow held out a mineral water bottle and drinks it.

Scarlet smirked and held the water bottle in her clawed hand, crunching it and letting the water in her mouth.

"And cut!" Silver stopped recording it.

"Nice done filming Silver, this will make people wanna play with my raptors. Especially Scarlet, the beta one" Shadow said.

"Thanks Shadow. You can always trust me in filming and taking pictures" Silver said.

"Yup" Shadow nodded, "Now to record me about my raptors" he hands his iPhone to Silver so that he can record it.

"Okay, girls. You ready?" Shadow said to his raptors.

"Crawr...crawr....crawr...." the raptors nodded.

"Okay, Silver. We're ready" Shadow said and Silver nodded, recording the camera to them.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Shadow the Hedgehog. And these are my raptors. Say hello, girls" he said.

"CRAWR!" the raptors cawed.

"This is Jackie, she's very tough and she likes to run really fast too. She also likes being petted on her head most of the time" Shadow said.

"Crawr!" Jackie cawed at the iPhone camera from Silver.

"This is Zena, she's the best hunter like her sisters and she's a clever too. Though she is very friendly to people" Shadow said about Zena.