First Time as a Human

A while later, Rexy that is now human she wore a tan color tank-top, green camo-pattern shorts, and dark brown boots. She looked at herself in the mirror and she sure likes her human form.

"Wow, I never been this small like a human ever since I was a baby dinosaur. This is so awesome!" Rexy said with a smile.

"I see you like being a human. But remember Rexy, that it's not permanent. You will be back to normal in a few hours or a day. We adjusted for Scarlet to be human for three days" Nebula said.

"I understand. Don't worry, as soon as I'm back as a T-Rex I'll return to my paddock. I made a promise" Rexy said, "Wow, I'm starting to get the hang of these arms" she moves her arms a bit.

Nebula chuckled, "I'm glad you are, Rexy. Here, try testing your hands on the doorknob. You'll be amazed to what you see when you open the door" Nebula said.

Rexy heads for the door and when she opened it she had a view of her 'kingdom' or Jurassic World and she smiles at how big it was and people having fun together. She even saw the mosasaurus swimming in the large pool.

"Say hello to your kingdom or known as Jurassic World" Nebula said to her.

"Amazing. And I'm proud that Sonic and his uncle have made it. But I wonder if there's other tyrannosaurus besides me" Rexy wondered, Nebula saw that Rexy had a concerned look on her face.

"On Isla Sorna there's a pair of T-Rexes and they got a son together" Nebula said.

"Wow. So I'm not the only T-Rex on Earth. Cool. Anyways, I'm ready to see the Main Street for the first time. I'm really excited" Rexy said.

"Okay. Follow me" Nebula said and Rexy followed her out from the hotel building.

---

Amy was now with Sonic at the Petting Zoo.

"Sonikku, how's it going with being in charge of the park?" Amy asked Sonic.

"Just fine. But I want to spend time with you too. I was wondering if you're not too busy with anything tonight. Maybe walk around the park and stuff. Just us two" Sonic asked.

"I'm totally free tonight, Sonic. I will always be at your side" Amy smiled and puts her hand on his cheek.

"Thanks Amy. I just had a bad feeling you think that I'm not paying much attention to you but I do" Sonic said, he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"I got to go now Ames. See you at 7pm" he said.

"You too, Sonikku" Amy said.

He smiles a little and then walks from the petting zoo. Amy smiled back and she then went back to do her work in the park. When Sonic came to the main street, he saw Rexy as a human.

"Who is that girl, Nebula? Is it our tyrannosaurus?" Sonic guessed.

"That's right" Nebula nodded.

Rexy smiled and nodded, "Yes it's me Sonic. I've become human as you can see" Rexy said.

"Incredible" Sonic said.

"Yes but unlike Scarlet she is human for just a day. Just as you know that" Nebula said.

"I see. So what have you learned right now Rexy?" Sonic asked Rexy.

"I've just came here to see the main street. I would love to see the merchandises of me and the other dinosaurs and reptiles" Rexy said.

"Go ahead Rexy. But don't act too feral" Sonic said crossing his arms.

"I won't. Come on guys, let's go" Rexy said to them both, walking to the store where they sell merchandises of Jurassic World. Inside were t-shirts, caps, dolls, plushies, coloring books, glasses and snacks.