Chapter Nine ⚜️ Jailbreak

Chapter Nine

After that whole situation with the wolves and being asleep for days so on so on, I was dragged back to the pack house may I add unconsciously; being locked away in one of their jail cells. But hey I at least got something out of it.

Clothes. My clothes from my luggage. Wait...where is my car? If that motherfu...

Focusing back on the situation at hand, I maybe stuck in a dungeon filled with pungent smells and reeking of mutt and a cold floor, but at least I'm doing it with clothes on. Of all things that could happen, this is up there! Now I have to somehow escape this cell and find my gear and then attempt an escape that would rival Alcatraz itself. Now if I'm honest, I don't really have a set plan, I will just take the best opportunity? That seems reasonable I hope? Who am I kidding, nothing at the moment is reasonable. If I have a chance, I will rip that Alpha's head off! Who the hell does he think he is? Yes I may have killed the Beta's mate, I may have wrecked the pack house and got his towels muddy... gah what am I saying I deserved that punch that knocked me out.

My stomach gnaws with hunger, clawing at my stomach and making some very unattractive whale sounds. I know that the Alpha has to attend to some 'business' but I could of at least got some food. Girl's gotta eat! There is nothing in this bland cell. I mean no bed, nothing. With dim lighting coming from the hatch from the corridor, the place is lit by torches. Torches? Jesus are these those energy saving wolves? They are the worst I swear. Can't afford a bed or electricity! I sit with my back to the wall glaring at the two mutts for god knows how long. Two young wolves, most likely late teens. Naive and vulnerable, I form a devilish plan in my mind. I stand up with a grunt and I saunter up to the cell doors looping my hands around the poles and put on my most flirtatious voice...

"Ohhhh boys, is there any chance I can get some food and water?" I bat my eyelids, putting on the fakest and cheeriest voice I could muster.

"Uhh I shall ask the Alpha! One of the guards sheepishly asks, his eyes clouding over. I study him, short cropped brown hair, stocky build and quite tall. I just want to squidge his baby cheeks! I turn to the other wolf, his medium length blond hair swept back, a larger build than the other, more experienced in combat. I'll take him down first.

"Oi Wolfy, why is his eyes like that? Is he doing some...crazy dog stuff?" I asked, confusion lacing my voice.

"Watch your tone missy, I dont care who you are, if you call us dogs I will come in there and rip your head off! He is communicating with the Alpha with the pack connection" He growls out, anger rolling off in waves. See how easy it is to get them angry! This will be a piece of cake! My stomach rumbles again. Ooooo cake...

"Well I knew you dogs were weird, I didn't know you were bat shit crazy!" I laugh out loud, mocking them. That's it rile them up, get them angry. Mutts have short tempers, idiots I swear.

Before I know it, I have in front of me two angry wolves, eyes glazed with anger and claws extending from there hands. I take steps back until my back hits the wall. I hear the rattle of the key and the door being flung open with a loud bang as it crashes back against the cell. I give them a smug smile before I retort.

"Meooooow! Claws away kitten, all I want is some food!" I playfully tease, tensing my body ready to fight them. I hear a growl in response and both of them lunge forward in this tiny cell. With not enough room for them to shift, I get to take them down in their human forms. Blondie lunges first, obviously the most riled up. His arm goes around my throat and lifts me up against the wall. I feel my throat constricting up from his force, and his brown eyes are now darkening with anger. I smirk, throwing my elbow down on his outstretched arm, watching it cripple. Now both of these wolves are easily in their 6ft, towering over me my smaller frame. So when I went to strike blondie in the throat, I actually hit is chest.