Chapter Forty-One: SUV

•forty-one•

Beatrix

"I have good news," I smile, sitting down on the bed beside of Daryl.

"What's that, Trixy?" Daryl raises his eyebrow at me.

"You are officially off of bed rest," I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips. "You can get up and move around, but no running or any harsh physical activity. If you do what I tell you to, your leg should be almost completely healed in a week, and then you'll be as good as new."

"And then I can kill the sons of bitches?" He questions.

"And then you can kill the sons of bitches," I smile as he pulls me in for a hug. Daryl places a kiss on top of my forehead, "You might have to learn how to walk again."

"Why?" He pulls back, caressing my face with his thumb.

"It's been over two weeks since you've put any pressure on your legs," I explain. "You won't be able to just stand up and keep on walking. It'll be work."

"But you'll help me?" He bites his lip looking at me. God, he is so hot.

"Yes, Daryl, I will definitely help you," I jokingly roll my eyes before standing up beside of our bed. "I might have to go get you a set of crutches."

"Won't need 'em," he grunts as he pushes himself up off of the bed. I try to grab onto his arms, but he just falls right back down onto the bed, pulling me down on top of him.

"You sure about that?" I smirk, leaning down to kiss him.

"Oh, shut up," Daryl rolls his eyes as he tangles his fingers into my hair.

He pulls my head back down for a kiss, causing me to smile wildly. His tongue glides over my bottom lip, and I part my lips, granting our tongues the right to explore eachother's mouths. I let out a soft moan, and Daryl's hands begin to wander from my hair to my ass. He pulls me up so that I'm straddling as I break away from the kiss to admire his features.

"You're beautiful," I mutter, tracing my fingers along his face.

"Ain't ever been called that before," Daryl replies. I shake my head and smile in response.

I lean back down to reconnect our kiss, as Daryl wraps his arms around my waist, holding me as if I'll disappear if he lets go. Suddenly, he flips us over so that I'm laying on my back and he's straddling me.

"So you can sit up on your knees but you can't stand up on your own?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, I can stand up," he smirks, letting me know that he fell backwards on purpose. "I probably can't walk, though. I might need your help with that, Doctor Zedler."

"I can do that," I smirk back at him, glancing down at his totally not-obvious erection. "Is there anything else you need me to take care of, Mr. Dixon?"

"I can think of a few things," Daryl growls, flipping us back over and gently pushing me off of him to stand up as he sits up on the edge of the bed.

/////////

"We've had three run-ins with Bob's men since Beatrix and Maggie went out," Rick sighs, rubbing a hand over his ever-growing beard. "They're going to figure out that it's us, and they're going to attack if we don't do something first."