Percy from Math Class

"You're honestly too perfect" you said to your phone as you scrolled through pictures of (your favorite artist)."We'd be perfect together you noob"

"Y/n,get down here"you heard your dad call from the kitchen.

You sighed and got out of your bed.You put your phone in the pocket of your jeans and walked downstairs,to join your father back in "the real world".

You met your father in the kitchen as he made waffles.You two ate side by side at the counter.

"I have a...special missiom for you"Father said.

You looked up at him as you shoved a blueberry waffle chunk in your mouth."Hm?"

"I need you to train the lifegaurd for the country club"he said picking up his plate and walking to the sink.

You rolled your eyes and laughed after swallowing."Father,these secret missions arent as fun as when I was younger"

"True but it was the easiest way to get you to do chores as a kid,if you thought you were doing something special"

"Biggest lies of my life"you smiled and put your plate next to his in the sink."Fine,Ill help.Who is it?"

"There are two boys who volenteered.Mrs.Valdez son and someone named Percy Jackson"he shrugged.

That name sounded way too familiar.You stood still thinking about it till finally a face appeared.

"Oh dad no...Percy is that boy from my highschool.The sarcastic idiot from my math class who I said tossed gum at Thalia and she had to cut her hair.Hes such a clutz"

"Then it wont be hard to chose between the two for the better life guard,will it?"he smirked then walked off.

You groaned and laid your head against the table.This is gonna be annoying.