I'm Sorry Little Baby Grass but I Must Murder You

Percy had pushed you through the crowd towards the kitchen.The only person in the sweat smelling,humid room you knew was Nico.He was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up and black skinny jeans with dark green converses.The only way anyone could notice him in the corner end of the hall was because his face lit up from his phone screen.You felt really bad that he was here.Not because you didnt want him but because he hated being in crowded places and being flirted with all night(which you've seen happen)made him uncomfortable.You were being dragged around by Percy so you couldnt really stop to talk to Nico.

"Alright,Price Tag,pick one"Percy demanded and gestured towards three different flavors of beer.

You shook your head.

"Let me guess,you dont drink"he said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"No I drink.Just not with losers."you said.

He smirked,"Good thing you"re drinking with me then" and he popped the top off two bottles and handed you one.

You watched him start chugging his then hit the bottle hard against the counter when he finished.

"Thats how you do it.Now your turn"

"Percy,I know I've said this before.You're an immature idiot"you said and took a sip of yours.

He looked disappointedly at your bottle then back at your eyes,"You're a real buzz kill,Y/n."and with that,he got himself another drink.

You decided that watching Percy chug his third bottle was as entertaining as watching a cat sleep.Excpet a cat was cute and Percy wasnt,so you walked away to find someone you knew.

Nico,within the past twenties minutes you stood with Percy,had disappeared from his corner and when you looked outside,his car was gone.Damn it Nico,you're the only smart one here.

You walked aimlessly around,avoiding the Stoll brothers who were trying to flirt with you.Ending up in the game room of the house,you saw Luke and Thalia talking near the pool table.Tell me,what are friends if you cant embarrass them?

You walked behind Thalia quietly and as you passed by her,whispered loud enough for her to hear,"Get some."She nearly choked on her drink and turned around to see you.You gave her a wink and nudged her closer to Luke.Luke laughed and you made the most inocent face yoy could before you walked away.
Yeah,he heard you,oops.

You laughed to yourself and walked towards the backyard.No one was really outside near the pool,surprisingly.There were a couple of girls in the pool,drunk beyond measure(you could tell because their make up was running and they were spitting beer at each other) and a couple talking near the garden.The last person you saw was Percy.He was sitting in the middle of the yard,picking at the grass.The hood of his navy sweatshirt was pulled up,grass was covering his torn black skinny jeans,and his grey Vans were slightly covered in dirt.

You walked over to him and the closer you got the louder his mumbling became.

"Im sorry little baby grass.But I must murder you"he kept repeating as he ripped up grass and put it on his jeans.

You looked at him confused before sitting down beside him,"What the fuck are you doing,Jackson?"you asked and he looked up at you.

His face looked so innocent and confused,"I...dont...know."

You sighed.He's drunk and now covered in mud.Normally,you could care less but he still needed a ride home and he'd get your car dirty.

You were pushing some of the grass off his leg,when he grabbed your hand.Completely caught off gaurd you looked up and noticed how close he was.He was staring intently at your eyes and was a few inches from your face.You swallowed as he brushed his other hand against your face.