Private Lessons

You both arrived at the country club around four in the evening.Percy got out and followed you inside,but you lost him after you met up with your dad(who was leaving from attending a meeting).You ended up finding the ass,flirting with Marie(your waitress).You had dragged him out to the pool and for the next two hours,attempted at teaching him the rules and requirements.

You stood by the edge of the pool,watching the sun begin to set.You had given up on trying to get Percy to listen.You looked down and saw him still floating on a raft in the pool.

"Why wont you get in?"he asked looking at you.

"Why wont you listen?"You asked,crossing your arms over your chest.

"Because thats boring.You wont get in cause you cant swim"he said.

You glared at him,"Yes I can"

He shook his head laughing,"Yet you refuse to get in the water."

You rolled your eyes.This was pointless.He wouldnt listen or pay attention so all he was really doing was poluting the water with his filth.You turned your attention back to the sunset and heard the water stir.You assumed Percy had fallen off his raft till something grabbed you from behind and yanked you into the water.You elbowed whatever grabbed you in the face before crashing in the watoreYou resurfaced and spat out water.

You heard Percy groan behind you and a chuckle followed,"You were supposed to scream,not go all Rambo to my face"

You turned around and saw Percy.He was holding the bridge of his nose between his fingers and a smirk played on his face.

"You deserve it for trying to drown me"you said,splashing water at him.

He shook his head,"I wasnt trying to drown you,Money Bags,you were supposed to scream or swim."he looked at you.

You rolled your eyes and got out of the pool,followed by Percy.
You sighed looking down at your shirt.

"Great...Im gonna end up getting my car all wet and smelling like chlorine."you shot a death glare up at Percy,who stood beside you,looking down at you.

"You complain alot,ya know that?"he said.

"No you just annoy me and I express my agitation through words."you wrung out the bottom of your shirt.You focused on your shirt,noticing him walking away out of the corner of your eye.

Suddenly something hit you in the side.You looked down and saw a black blob by your feet.Percy walked back towards you,picked it up,and handed it to you.

"It wont kill you.Its just a shirt"he said.

You unfolded it and noticed it was one of his MCR band shirts.The sleeves were missing."Uh...thanks"you said and slightly blushed.

He nodded and you walked to the bathroom.You switched shirts and saw yourself blush even harder in the mirror.The sides were cut low,which meant you could see the sides of your f/c bra.You stood still,debating whether or not to go out.Finally you decided your car wasymore important then your dignity,you think.Besides you assumed it was getting dark and maybe if you kept your arms down,Percy wouldnt noticed.

You walked out and saw Percy sitting on a pool chair,playing his phone.He had his shirt and jacket back on and his bag sittibg by his feet.You walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.His attention went from whoever he was texting up to you and when he saw his shirt,his idiotic smirk reappeared.

"You look hot,Money Bags"he winked and you felt your cheeks heat up.You mentally gagged and grabbed your bag from behind him.

"Shut up,come on.Ill drop you off...wherever it is you live.Landfill maybe?"

He just smiled and shook his head."178 Posiedon Lane,Princess"he stood up and you both walked to the car.

***
You ended up getting lost because Percy wouldnt tell you how to get there and you were bad with directions.After angrily setting the gps and driving for another twenty minutes,you ended up outside a small condo complex.You parked infront of a neatly kept,blue condo.It had white accents,like a white door and windows.It was cute and you were slightly surprised.You didnt expect THE Persues Jackson to live somewhere so quiet and safe looking.He always struck you as a shady trailer park or alley way kinda guy.

"My mom liked it"you heard him say,which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Its cute,but I half expected you to live in a cardboard liquor box"you said.

He laughed quietly and slightly shook his head."Nope,sorry to crush your expectations,Spoiled Brat."

You rolled your eyes and watched him get out of the car.

"Oh and you owe me"you heard him say as he closed he door.

"For what?"

"The shirt"he looked back through the car window at you.

"Ugh,fine.What do you want?"you asked.

"Ill need another ride home tomorrow."

You nodded in response and sarted the car again.You watched him walk up to his front door and stop.He turned with a devilish smirk on his face and half yelled back,"You can keep the shirt.By the way,side veiw looks sexy"he winked and walked inside.

You blushed horribly and pulled out of the complex."I hate him so much"you thought.