Stress Eating

His messy black hair hung near his sea green eyes.He wore small black gauges in his ears.He had on black swim trunks and a dark red Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt,and black sunglasses.Percy Jackson.You watched him stop near the open gates until Leo shouted his name,collecting his attention towards the three of you by the pool side.

"What's up McShizzle?"Percy said,giving Leo a fist bump once he walked over to you.

"Competing against you for lifeguard"Leo said.

Percy's attention turned towards you,a smirk against his lip.He moved his shades to the top of his head."Well if it isnt Miss Perfect.Heard your daddy needed a lifeguard and I need money,what a coincidence right?"

You rolled your eyes as he looked around the country club.

"Spare no expenses aye?"his eyes made their way back to yours.

"So whats first Y/n?"Leo asked leaning his elbow against Annabeth's shoulder like an armrest.

***

"Holy shit,Percy,could you be any more stupid?"you glared at Percy who just dropped a wine glass in the pool causing it to shatter agianst the side.

"Is that even a real question?"you heard Annabeth joke from beside you.

"Eh,Oops?"Percy laughed as the pool cleaner gave him a death glare.

"Well thanks to Percy's clumsiness,I'll have to post-pone the rest of the lessons."you said picking up a towel off a chair and handing it to Leo.

The lesson had only lasted two hours and you hadnt even finished the basics.Great another day of lifeguard training for your future.You mentally groaned as you saw Percy walking up to you.

"What?No towel for me,Princess"He joked,looking down at you.

"You arent even wet.Leo was the only one who actually got in the pool like I said."

"Well I couldnt check out the waitress from the pool now coulf I?"he winked at your waitress who passed by.

"You're gross,Jackson"

"I think you meant to say "sexy".Its okay."he laughed and started making his way back to the gates."Well,Ill see you tomorrow then,your Highness."

You watched Percy walk out of the gates and get on a dark blue and black motorcycle.You watched him wave to Leo before pulling out.

"No mother should suffer the fact of having...that thing as a child"you stated turning to see Leo beside you.

"He's honestly not that bad...well...usually"Leo dried his hair.

"Yeah right.Percy is nothing but a player and asshole"Annabeth scoffed.

"Nevermind,it doesnt even matter right now.What matter is me relieving the stress he gave me by going to eat (your favorite food)"

"Fine you lil pig.Lets go get some"Leo said wrapping an arm around your shoulder,walking inside with you and Ann.