The Billionare's Daughter

Percy's POV

I sat quietly in the passenger side of Y/n's Porche.Damn this thing is nice.The radio is my favoite part but after I nearly broke off the volume button,Y/n said I had to stop messing with it or she'll cut off my hand.

She had this bored expression on her face no matter what I said while she drove.I realize unless I say something that annoys her,she always looks at me like that.

***

We arrived at the restaurant ten minutes early,so I went ahead and got us a table.Y/N sat down on one side so I squeezed in the booth beside her.

"Must you be this close to me?"she asked and I nodded.

"Of coarse,because we are here as a couple for tonight,so we have to act like one too"I smirked and she groaned.

"Not happening Jackson.Im here as a kidnapped citizen,not your girlfriend."

"Not yet"I added and she glared at me.Her clear e/c eyes boaring through me.Damn if looks could kill,Id be buried six feet under right now.

"Not ever,Asshole"she finished.

I sighed,"Youre no fun,Y/L/N.How can any one stand to be around you?"

"How can your parents stand to be around you? Theyve raised a pest"she said,glancing out the window.

That kinda hurt.I looked down at my hands and folded them on the table.I bit my bottom lip to try to restrain myself from crying.

"Get it together,Percy"I muttered to myself and unluckily caught her attention.

"What?"she asked.

"Nothing..."I kept my gaze on the table cloth.

I could see her eyebrows knit together from the side of my vision.

"Are you crying?"she asked.

I took a deep breath and cracked my knuckles,"Aw isnt that sweet?Price Tag is worried about me."I turned my attention towards her and she still had that weird look of confusion and concern etched on her face.

"Youre really strange."she finally commented as Leo and Cal walked in.

Cal sat across from Y/n and almost immediately started talking to each other.Leo smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow in response.

"What?"I asked.

"You two didnt murder each other.Im proud of you two."he said and I kicked his leg from under the table.

"Oh shut up."

***

Dinner went by pretty smoothly.Leo flirted with Callie while Y/n ate,leaving me to mess around on my phone.

I started texting Nico to see if he was still up for skateboarding tomorrow when I noticed Y/n looking over at me.

"You have to get this 'checking me out' thing under control"I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"I didnt know you were friends with Nico."She pointed at my phone.

"Snoop"I muttered but cleared my throat,"Yeah,I met him a bit ago at the skate park and he taught me a few tricks."

She nodded and her face showed that she was thinking.How hard?Im not sure.Hopefully not hard enough to hurt herself,Im not sure she uses her brain that often.

"What about you?You seemed to know him pretty well."I asked

"He and I dated awhile back.We broke up but we are still friends."she said as she finished her food.

"I didnt know dark and ominous was your type"I joked and she gave me a shove against the shoulder.

"Its not.He's just really hot with a really cold personality.It was unique and I liked it.Just not enough for a partner kinda thing"she said.

"You have standards?"I put my hand against my chest in mock surprise."I just thought you dated whatever trash you could find."

"Atleast I dont date whores and sluts"She mumbled under her breath as she took a sip of her water.

"I dont date sluts"I said and for some reason,THAT was the only part of our conversation Leo and Cal caught on to.

"Well its getting late.Im gonna take Callie home.Thanks for coming guys."Leo said after he paid.He walked out with Callie,who waved goodbye.

"No...just whores"Y/n stated beside me,"Now move"she made a 'shoo' motion with her hand at me.

"Let me think...no."I said and turned to face her completely in my seat.

"Let me go you ass-wipe"

"No,not after what you said.Apologize and I might let you go."

"Let me out or you MIGHT have to walked home."she crossed her arms over her chest.Aw her angry face is kind of cute.

I leaned forward as she backed up,"Why are you playing so hard to get?We know you like me."

"Why are you playing so stupid?Oh wait.Thats just you"she said with that aggravated look on her face.

I smirked and leaned closer.Now I had one of my hands on the table and the other on the back of the booth,leaning slightly over Y/n.

"You're too close Jackson" she commented and I leaned closer.Annoying her just gets more fun everyday.My face was about an inch away from hers and I could see her features perfectly.

Her e/c eyes cut through me with anger and her cheeks were tinted pink.She slightly chewed her lip which made her even cu-wait what?I snapped myself back to reality and looked directly at her eyes.

I felt something pressed against my chest and glanced down to see her hand.I grabbed it gently,feeling her try to pull away and softly kissed the back of it.

"You're too easy sometimes,Money Bags"with that,I stood up and headed to the door.

Leaving a slightly flustered Y/n as I left the resturaunt to the Porche.

***

I dont know whats worse.The fact that Y/n gave me the cold shoulder on the ride home or the bored face on the way there.Probably the cold shoulder because not even my complaining seemed to make her talk.Her face stared dead at the road the whole time.

For some reason,that bothered me.Her acting like I've disappeared from her life for even a moment bothered me.Why though?

I groaned and rolled over in my bed,looking at the clock.It was ten minutes till midnight ad I was kept awake with earlier's events.Maybe it bothered me because I didnt have her stupid coments to laugh at.Or because she didnt have that aggravated expression where she crunches her nose up in digust,its really cu-What?

Shaking my head slightly,I buried my face in my pillow.Today has been way too long for my liking.