Per-ass and Money Bags

After Annabeth and Leo left yesterday,you spent the rest of your day sleeping.Today has actually required you to get out of bed.The day you dread most.Monday.

You rolled out of bed,went through your daily routine and now stood infront or your massive walk-in closet.You looked through your clothes and ended up with f/c flannel,white skinny jeans,and f/c vans.You walked downstairs after brushing your hair.

You walked into your kitchen and noticed a note on the fridge.

Be back late tonight.Business dinner.I ordered pizza to be delivered at six.
Love,Father.

You smiled and laughed quietly to yorself at how well your dad knew you.First off,you were good at cooking but hated to do it,your dad knew that and often ordered pizza when he wasnt there to cook.
You left the note on the counted and grabbed your car keys,bag,and a bottle of water.You walked out to the garage and stared at the options infront of you.Your f/c Jeep Wrangler,a silver Mercedes,and a black Porche with a red race stripe down is side.You look at your phone to see a text from Thalia.

Thalia:Pick me up in the Porche

You smiled and walked over to your Porche and got in,pressing the garage button on your keys to open the door.You pick Thalia up every day almost and so shes made it easier to pick a car every morning by telling you what she wants to arrive in.Weird right?Its a fun game though.After two years of this you've realised her favorite is the Porche and your dad white Ferrari.

You picked Thalia and made it to school in time to see Annabeth get off the bus.You three walked inside but split ways for class.Your first class was the one you hated second most,math.Why?Because Per-assy was there.

You grabbed your books from your locker and walked to class,sitting down in the middle row by the window.The only person you did like in this class was Leo,who normally sat next to you.Today just had to be different though didnt it?

First thing that went wrong today was Percy sitting next to you.You tried your hardest to ignore him till a pencil poked your arm.

You shot him a death glare and he smirked,"What do you want Jackson?"

"Just wanted to tell you,that today I will be your only student cause McShizzle is sick."Percy said,as he twirled his pencil between his fingers.His look today definitely radiated "Bad Boy" more then usual.He had a black shirt with a black leather jacket on over it.He wore black torn skinny jeans and dark green converses.He had an assortment of bracelets on his right arm and his trident tattoo on his left arm was visible due to him pushing up his sleeves.He wore his black gauges in his ears and today he had his eyebrow peircing in.His messy black hair partially covered his green blue eyes that felt like they were staring into your very soul.

"What did you do?Poison him so you could come see my waitress again"your words were laced with sarcasm like almost every thing you said to Percy was.

Percy laughed and rolled his eyes."No and I already have her number anyway"

You groaned and the conversation was ended as your teacher,Mr.Chiron came in.

***

"Hey,Money Bags wait up!"Percy yelled as he chased you out of school.You grit your teeth slightly and keep walking to your car.

"Ill meet you at Olympus,Per-ass"you said holding your keys up and pressing the unlock button,watching the lights on the Porche flash.

As you reach for the door handle you hear someone panting behind you.

"You-walk....so...fast"Percy pants.

You sighed and turned to look at him."No youre just out of shape"

Percy laughs,"My six pack says differently"

"A six pack of beer proves my statement completely"you remark and he laughs more.

"Nice one,Money Bags"

"Stop calling me that you idiot"

"Nah Im good.Anyway,I need a ride to Olympus.My car is at the shop."

"I hope Mrs.Rome will give you a ride."

He makes a fake gag,"Not from that angry hag,from you"he smirks.You shake your head.

"Unless I get to tie you to the bumper,no.Have fun walking Per-ass"you say and get in your car.You sit there setting up your Blu-tooth music when the passenger side door opens and the brute is sitting beside you in your car.

"What part of 'no' dont you get?"

"Usually all of it"he smirks and messes with the rear view mirror to look at himself.Oh my Narnia.

"Get out"

"No,money bags"

"I wont start the car till you leave"

"Ive camped out in the school parking lot before,doesnt bother me"

"I dont even wanna know."you pause before sighing.You both know hes serious so you start the car.

Great now Im a cheffuer to Percy Jackson.