Chapter 2

"Have you talked to that guy John lately?" I asked as we entered the building.

"Yep, he lives here in London and wants to meet in person"

"Who's John?" Sally asked anxiously. I sighed in annoyance.

"Joanne has this blog and so does John, they met online." I explained as the elevator doors opened. We made our way down the hall. I held up my hand signaling for them to be quiet as we approached the door. There were voices inside, two I did not recognize.

"Lestrade, we do not need this, this child getting in our way!" exclaimed one voice.

"Trust me, Harvey is a great detective, she can help us." I chuckled as Lestrade used the old nickname I went by as a child.

"She? don't you mean he?"

"No, it's she, trust me." I said walking in with Joanne and Sally behind me.

"Who are you?" that tall guy asked rudely.

"The name is Sarah Harvey, world's only consulting detective"

"Sherlock Holmes, I'm also a consulting detective." he replied. "Why did Lestrade call you Harvey?" The short one asked.

"When I was a child I hated my name so I simply went by my last name, Harvey" I explained.

"You're around the age of 24, a natural blond, you play an instrument, most likely violin, by the sound of your accent you're from America, New York to be specific, you have a dog, a schnauzer to be specific, and it's obvious you and Joanne are in a relationship." Sherlock said making stupid deductions. Joanne stood there, eyes wide, while I just smirked.

"Very good Mr.Holmes, you got 99% of that wrong, now it's my turn. You're in your 30's, do lots of experiments that drive your roommate crazy, you're very self centered. You also play an instrument, most likely violin." I deducted. By his expression I knew I had gotten all of it right.

"I'm John in case anyone was wondering." the short guy mumbled.

"Wait, John? As in, John Watson?"

"Yes..."

"I'm Joanne, Joanne Wild"

"Ha! This is incredible!" John exclaimed as the two continued to talk.

"Would you two stop squealing like teenage girls?" both Sherlock and I exclaimed at once, we glanced at each other before quickly looking away.

"Right, you said you had a case for us?" I asked turning to Lestrade who had been quietly sitting in his chair observing us. There was a beep as he looked down at his phone saying

"Well, you're in luck, another body just turned up."

"But that's the fourth this week!" John exclaimed.

"Yes, a serial killer! Ha, it feels like Christmas!!" I shouted running out the office door.

~At the crime scene~

Eight cuts on each arm and leg all the exact same size, an "x" slashed into the forehead, the victim is female.  "Do you think it's him?" Joanne asked, worry and fear clear in her expression.

"Only one way to find out." I replied. Opening the mouth I spotted an 'LH' carved on its roof.  "He's back." I whispered.

"Who?" John asked.

"We need to get her back to the lab where we can run some proper tests" I told Lestrade standing.

"What's going on?" Sherlock asked anxiously as Lestrade walked away. I took out my phone sending a quick text.

Bring on your riddles cause I'm ready to play. - SH