Chapter 15

~Sarah's POV~

I slowly entered Joanne's hospital room. She laid in her bed smiling and talking to John. The conversation dropped when she saw me. "You idiot!" she yelled.

"What did I do now?"

"Oh you know what you did!" she yelled back. We both stood there with angry expressions, they broke into smiles and I tackled her into a hug. Yeah, we have a special relationship. "Next time point the gun straight, would ya?" I laughed as I laid down next to her.

"I'll do my best." I winked, making her laugh.

"I don't understand......" I laughed. Poor John.

"She's mad cause is didn't hit Moriarty's heart." I explained. The boys nodded.

"So when can I get out of here?" Joanne asked.

"Well, you were shot in the leg. The bullet went through your leg but didn't hit the bone." I explained. She nodded. "Should be out in 3 days, with the use of a wheelchair or crutches"

"Three days!?!?"

"Live with it." was my simple reply.

"Why can't I just run out of here like you did?"

"Because my main injury wasn't a bullet to the leg." I smirked as she glared at me. She has always hated how I can get out of things a lot better than she can. That's cause I don't take the easy way out.

"Well, you should go home then."

"And leave you here alone? I don't think so." I stated.

"Sarah, I'll be fine."

"You have your gun?"

"Why would I have a gun in a hospital?"

"Under the pillow?"

"Yep!" I laughed.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" I hugged her and John, who apparently was chosen over the best friend to stay.

"So, how was your night?" I laughed.

"Well, it started out with going on a date with this amazing guy, then I got to rescue my best friend who is now in the hospital." Sherlock smirked.

"Interesting, tell me more about this amazing guy." I smirked.

"Well, he's a jackass, self centered, acts like he has no feelings, but the fact he's hot makes up for all of that." We just about died laughing in the backseat of the cab.