Trevor

(This is going back a bit to when Mark was being rushed to the E.R.)

Mark's PoV:
I open my eyes to see everything's blurry. I feel hands on my shoulders, something over my nose and mouth. Lights flash overhead. I look around, no sound reaching my brain as everything goes back and forth between blurry and eternal black void. I see a man next me is saying something, but the words don't reach my ears. Everything's numb... I thought before I get surrounded by eternal black again.

(Alright, back to where I left off the last chapter)

Jack's PoV:
"Is he going to be okay?" I ask, my voice wavering and my heart beating against my chest. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I look at the nurse. She smiles at me.

"Mark is fine, we just need some information and then the police want to ask you a few questions." She says. I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I nod.

"Okay."

She passes me a paper and a pen I nod a thanks and sit down and fill out what I know. I see Echo, Flower and a guy. (*cough* look at picture.)

"Who's this?" I ask them

"Oh! This is my boyfriend," Echo says, smiling. (I don't actually have a boyfriend/girlfriend... 😞) I smile and nod. "We heard that Mark was brought into the hospital. What happened?"

"Mark's crazy ex-boyfriend happened."

"Oh," Flower says.

"My name's Jack, what's yours?" I say, talking to Echo's boyfriend.

"The name's Trevor," he says, smiling and holding his hand out. I nod and take his hand, shaking it. I continue filling out the sheet before giving it back to the nurse.

"I need to go answer questions the police want to ask, I'll be right back," I say to them all. They nod and sit down and I look for a police officer. I spot one and jog over to her. "You had questions for me?"

"Yeah, follow me," she says and smiles kindly at me. I follow her to a room and I sit down in front of another officer.

"So, tell me what happened, as much as you know. We already questioned your friends." The officer says. I nod and tell them both what happened.

~time skip because you don't need to hear this again~

We all walk out and I see Flower, Echo, Trevor and a nurse waiting. I join them and the police officers thank me for my cooperation. I smile at them and they leave.

"We're going to go see Mark now," Flower says happily. I smile more and nod. We follow the nurse to a room.

"Here we are," the nurse says. We all thank her and she leaves us alone. Flower, Echo and Trevor enter before me.

I take a deep breath, and walk into the room...

A/N
Finished the first one for the day! Yay! I'll update A.S.A.P.!!!!