Killer

Anti's PoV:
I sit in my chair as I plan how to get Dark, forgetting about ever wanting to take control of Jack's body. I sigh as I rub my forehead.

Jack's PoV:
I do as Mark instructs, going backwards in the memory. I suddenly see what he wanted me to see, a boy sneaking out the window. I gasp as I see his face and a gun in his hand.

(This is NOT a character I've introduced yet, so, NEW CHARACTER EVERYONE!!!)

I recognize him from somewhere... I thought as I examine his face. I suddenly remember. He was at the school, watching us, or, more specifically, Mark. I look at Mark, seeing that he's glaring at the boy.

"He murdered them, then burned their bodies, then destroyed the bones before anyone could find them," Mark says, and my eyes widen.

"You never told me about the destroyed bones," I say, looking into his eyes as he meets my gaze.

"That's because I thought it had just been that something had fallen on them, destroying the bones. Turns out I was wrong." He growls the last part. "Just like always, I was an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, Mark. You never were and you aren't an idiot, so don't say that."

"Oh, but it's oh, so true. You have no idea."

"I just spent, who knows how long, looking at your memories, it's not your fault."

"We don't know that. Only he knows if it's something I did that caused him to do this."

"Then lets go find him."

Mark smiles and disappears.

Mark's PoV:
I open my eyes and look at Jack next to me, expecting his eyes to open, or something. But, much to my worried mind, he doesn't even so much as twitch. I shake him, wanting him to wake up. I never take my hand away from his as I do this, worried about what might happen.

Jack's PoV:
I try to leave again, only to fail. I then realize that someone's next to me. I look to see it's Anti.

"Why can't I leave?" I ask him.

"Because you aren't done here," Anti says.

"I thought I was supposed to wake Mark up."

"No, you're supposed to look at his memories."

"All of them?"

"Only the important ones."

Anti disappears and I sigh and move on to the next memory.

Mark's PoV:
Dark and Anti appear, holding some thing in their hands.

"What are those for?" I ask.

"To make sure you don't let go of his hand," Anti answers.

"If you were to lose contact, we don't know what could happen to his mind," Dark says.

"What did you do to him?" I ask as Anti walks over and duct tapes Jack and I's hands together. I pull Jack up, onto the bed with me and run my free hand through his hair.

"We made it so that he had to see what happened, through your view, meaning he had to be in your memories. If he hadn't been touching your hand it wouldn't need to be physical contact in order to get him into your memories."

"Then what about the boy who killed my family? Who goes after him?"

A/N
DOUBLE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!! I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for all y'all, so thank you, seriously, thank y'all!!!

A/NDOUBLE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!! I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for all y'all, so thank you, seriously, thank y'all!!!