NO

Jack's PoV:
I take a deep breath and walk into the room. I see Mark unconscious on the bed, an oxygen mask covering his mouth and nose, an IV stuck in his arm and his arm that had the knife stuck in it wrapped like it was broken. I feel the color drain from my face as I see him, pale, unconscious and with an oxygen mask on. I walk over to his side and sit down and grab his hand. I kiss his forehead and look at Echo, Flower and Trevor. They smile at me and I smile back.

I watch as a nurse and a doctor walk in. I stand up and move out of their way. They check on Mark and they look at eachother, worried expressions on their faces.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm afraid he's in a coma," the doctor says. I stop breathing and as my vision goes black I see Echo, Flower and Trevor running towards me as I fall.

Mark's PoV:
I watch as Jack in the doorway continues smiling at me and holding his hand out for me to take. I reach for his hand. My hand touches the light from the door and the cage around me flickers, but my fingers burn. I ignore the pain, but feel hands grabbing at my shirt, trying to keep me from escaping. I grab his hand and the cage disappears around me.

As I get closer to Jack I feel the hands grab my shirt and pull...

A/N
REALLY short chapter because I feel like it... K, see ya!