Raymond?

Jack's PoV:
"So, why'd you do it?" Mark asks the boy. Anti walks over and takes off the stuff holding Mark and I's hands together. I nod at Anti and then look at the boy in front of me.

"Orders," the boy says simply. "I was supposed to kill you too, but by the time you got there it was too late."

Mark gets angry and growls, removing his arm from my shoulder. Dark puts his hand on Mark's shoulder, but it doesn't do anything. The boy just smirks. I walk over to the boy while everyone is keeping Mark from doing something stupid and punch the boy in the face, nearly breaking his nose, but still getting a satisfying crack. Blood trickles slowly from his nose, down his lip and threatening to drip onto his lap. I feel Anti pull me away from the boy as I glare at him.

"What the hell?" The boy says.

"Who ordered you to do it?" I ask, still glaring at him.

"I don't know, he never told me his name."

Anti backs away quickly as I threaten to elbow him in the gut. I grab the boy by the collar and punch him in the jaw and drop him at the same time. He drops to the floor, holding his jaw and covering his nose with his sleeve.

"OKAY! OKAY! IT WAS RAYMOND!!" I growl and resist the urge to kick him. I walk back over to Mark and stand next to him. Mark smiles and puts his arm over my shoulders. Dark and Anti grab the boy and they disappear. Mark looks at me, smiling.

"I love you," he says and kisses me. Dark and Anti appear again. I look at them.

"He's being taken care of," Dark says.

"Do I want to know what you mean by that?" I ask.

"It's best if you don't know," Anti says calmly. Mark smiles at them.

"Thank you, guys," Mark says. They both nod and I lean against Mark's side.

I wonder...

A/N
There ya go. It's shorter than usual, but it's just a decision I made, so I hope you enjoyed it and I'll se ya in the next one!