The Carters[2♢]

' Vote , Comment, Follow ❤

Hopefully you girls(guys) like it☺

-----

.
.
.
.

C a r t e r

"Don't chu even fucking think about it!" I warned. this nigga thought he could play with my bosses money.

"Look, I already-" I shot em in the leg he yelped out for help.

"I ain't playing , son!" I said through gritted teeth.

"It's in that basket underneath the clothes." he cried."just please don't shoot me any more!" he coughed.

Bitch made ass nigga could have been said that, I wouldn't even had to shoot his punk ass. I grabbed the shit and fled the scene, I made it successfully to the trap.

"Cece-"

"nigga, don't yeen play , trying me with that fruity ass name."

My boss chuckled like something was funny."you swear you a nigga huh? delusional ass child huh?"

"Aye tighten up, bruh!" I said waving him off.

"Aight, I'll chill cuz you better than most nigga's I know, they outta' killed the nigga and never get my shit, or vice versa, we don't need no more murders on our hands, the DEA already, gripping our deals."

"nigga, Ion wanna hear no monologue, I just want my paypa'"

he threw me three stacks, after all this is his money. "Alright boss, until next time."

"be safe Cece-"

"Fuck you, nigga."

"you know I been waiting forever to do so, but aight youngin' be alert."

"Aight, perve."

Me and my boss, always had a good funny bond, I never thought other wise, he was definitely gay if he liked me forreal, cuz what a man doing liking a manly women?

exactly, he'll be a fruit cake, hey don't beat me up , it's just an opinion. I walked into my apartment buildings and hear noise's coming from my apartment. fuck not again man, I ran there.i bust through the door and saw my dad, pounded my brother, I rushed over and socked my dad in the neck, he later threw, a successful blow to my face. fuck that's gonna leave a bruise, but I'm not funna let him beat up, on my twin cuz he's gay, like nigga you the one who made him gay, hell he made the both of us gay, somethin' like that.

I sent other one his way, but I missed and hit my brother, fuck. that was a good one for my dad. "Enough!" My grandmother shouted.

I grabbed my brother and took him into our room I shut the down, and he immediately started to cry, my eyes hurted but he must've went through worst.

"I'm sorry , I socked you in the face."

"It's okay, you was just trying to help."

"So what happened?" I asked, cleaning one of his cuts, from the altercation that just took place.

"Carter, I tried so hard-" he cries to me. I shed a tear also, I should have been here to save him.

"He, Tried to rape me again!" he said bursting into more tears. I hugged him tightly, I comforted him, while I cried slightly, it's all my fault, as a twin am bowed to protect him.

"Carter, it's not your fault." He breathes out an says, I exhaled deeply, still feeling terrible about the whole thing.

"Cartel, did you tell mom? " I asked softly.

"No!"

"what about Grams?"

"Carter you know they won't believe me, we have school on Monday and mom still haven't gave me money for us, Carter what the hell are we supposed to do?" he started back to cry.

"Cartel, chill I got us. "

His bipolar ass, beamed " Bitch you lying."

I glared at him."sorry, I forgot!" he pouted. he know i hated being called a bitch, while engaging into a conversation it's what girls are doing nowadays and Ian, with that shit, call me Carter , that's what my peeps named me.

You see my Sperms and Egg Donors were Good for something."Tell, go get cleaned up so we can go to the mall and get our school stuff."

"Girl, you always looking out for a bitch!" he flipped his hair, his hair is long and curly, we are black but, we all knew somewhere deep down the line, Indian was in it.

I on the other hand, cut all that shit off, I'm so tenda' headed, so I cut that shit off cuz, ain't no body funna be in my hair, hurting it and torturing it. I hoped in the shower, and proceeded with my day.

-----

I Know This Was Boring But, this was just some in site On Carters Life.

' Who Liked It Thou? 😊😊