DB♢ [15]♢

Comment, vote, Follow Please 💕

Excuse all mistakes 😘-

------

Alex♡

    I sat in class patiently... waiting for carter, she was real nonchalant when she left me, I want her to move in with me, im not giving her a choice,  but if she wanna bring Cartel with her then that's cool too, cuz, we have a room for him too, but Carter sleeping with me whether she like it or not, cause the route she going, with her dad or whomever,  ain't really working out for me or her.

   Time Ticked as I watch my teacher mouth move, she was speaking but sound never came from it. I was hoping that she was okay, and that she was just running late. Time flew by as I thought of Going through with my plan sooner than it was planned.

I tapped my index finger along with my Middle finger and ring finger on the wooden desk.

Where is she?

>>>>[8:30] ♧Am

Majority of this block went by, I did no work as I longed for Carter. Taylor, kept glancing at me. She's always been weird. To me. Hmm maybe she knows where her bestfriend is.

"Tay, you know where Carter is?"

"Yeah!"

Okay, bitch are you gon tell me? What type of shit is this I Obviously asked for a reason right or Am I just trippin'?

"Okay, where is she?" I asked in a duh tone.

"Mindin' her own business, now leave me the fuck alone bruh, you mad annoying!" She said.

I looked around the room because maybe, just maybe she was definitely talking to someone else.

"Taylor!" I sighed.

She better get her shit together before I beat it out of her.

"Fine, she's not coming today-"

"Why the hell not?" I said cutting her off.

"Hell if 'I' know!" She spoke emphasising the letter I. I rolled my eyes, why bae had to have the annoying friends?

---

C A R T E R ]♢]♤

      I shook, weakly I never thought this could happen to me. Again! I panicked my mind went crazy, my body couldn't move just shake. In a frozen position, Water surrounded my pupils, My Whole Body, mind and spirit Ached for a relief. 

   Here I was having another panick attack. My dad holding me at gun point, scared me but my panick attack scared me more.

"Carter, i know you fucking hear me!" My dad shouted.

"CARTER!"

"Take them off now!" He kicked me in the stomach, I yelped for air.

"Noo!" I cried screaming at him. I shook my head no also but he still wasn't having it.

"Carter, why don't you fucking listen? You always had to be the fucking, smart one or some shit, you fucking bitch, yo' momma should've aborted yo' dumb ass."

"Fuck you!" I cried and screamed.

I hated him so much, but I always loved my daddy, Others thought we would have that father daughter relationship, the other girls had, but little did they know we couldn't stand each other.

Yeah, I longed for that relationship,  but now seeing the monster he's become I don't want anything to do with him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He pistol whipped me. I used all my energy to get up and throw a near by lamp at him. Knocking him out, I ran with all the left over energy I conserved for when I could escape like this.

I ran until, I reached the front door, blood leaked from above my eye, I winced in pain. I went down stairs while people looked at me weird, I was making my way to no where, I just wanted to get away from him.

The cause of the altercation: well i tried telling him that I can't sell myself to them women anymore.
And he didn't take it so well, I didn't even know he was packing, or I would've known to be packing also.

I held a towel above my eye, as I poured peroxide onto it, I screamed in agony, I sat down on a bench at the park. It's weird of me not to go to a hospital but , nah I don't want child protective services to take me or Cartel and then we be separated.

"Aye, look at the monkey!" I heard a familiar voice. Oh yeah an idiot from school.

"I didn't even know it could bleed!" Another joked.

I rolled my eyes and got up, I was now  in the restroom, placing a band-aid over it. I was ready to smoke a blunt, so I would be relaxed, I already took a pain pill, I just wanted to lay down, and honestly be around Alex.

Her presence always, calmed me down, that's why I never really liked her around me because,  it was strange that she gave me this out of the ordinary feeling. A feeling I once felt with my Ex, but This one was stronger. And I liked it. But why am I so afraid of it? But most of all. . .

I needed her.

I wanted her.

And now I have to tell her how I feel before, she get any closer to that 'Collin' dyke.

"Carter? Is that you?"

----.
.

😩😩😩 i need to start back with the updates, school been kicking my ass fr. 💕😍

I love you all, and I appreciate all of you.

- comments?  . .   .. 👂👀👂