[D.B][12♢]♢

Excuse all mistakes please ❤

---

Alex ♡

     Carter and I was grocery shopping for  my parents, they asked for specific items that they didn't want their Maids to get.

"There go the onions!" Carter yelled.

I looked around in the vegetable, section.

This is a rich white people grocery store so they shit be hella fresh and healthy, I wonder if Carter will have a sleepover with me she can invite one friend, and I'll invite my bestfriend.

But what if she think it's to Girly

"Ayee Cartiee?"

"Don't call me no shit like that,  girl people can hear you!" She acted all dramatic looking around for who might've heard me.

Well duhh..

"That was the point, of me calling your name so you could hear me."I Said In A Duh tone.

"Cartiee, ain't my fucking name for one and two Don't get Smart with me."

Why is she being so up tight?

" Bitch!" I said walking off.

The fuck is her problem?

"Alex im sorry, it's just I- "

"Carter!" Some white middle aged women said rubbing and caressing her. The fuck Bitch back the fuck off.

"Get off of me." Carter nose flared I never saw her so mad, or uncomfortable.

"Carter, don't act up I'll tell your father!" This old ugly hag said.

"Yes, ma'am I gotta get going." Carter said looking down or at anything else to avoid eye contact with me.

"Oh your not getting off so easily!" She Smirked.

Carter looked miserable,  I was just confused as ever why is this old bitch all over her and ordering her around like she owns her.

"You've been working out, I see, so this weeknd?" Her blue icey eyes pierced through Carter's. 

"Yeah.." Carter said through gritted teeth.

The bag of white roaches left, and I  was so curious of who she might've been, but I don't like her at all. She's a controlling manipulative bitch. Excuse my french.

"Uhh. Alex I need to go!" She said to me, she always leaving me by myself confused and hurt.

"If you leave this time, don't bother coming back."

Was I serious? Do I really want her to never come back? 

Carter starred at me for a long time before making her move. She kissed me and left.

She kissed me-

I lied,  she ain't kiss me neither did she leave. "Fine.. I'll stay and grocery shop with yo' Flintstone head ass."

"So Cartiee do you wanna maybe sleepover? You could invite one extra person-" I was cut off my some lady.

"Watch where your fucking step."