[DB][19♢]

Y'all know the dealeeo Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

Excuse all Mistakes ion speak English to well😂😂😭😭😭

--

Carter 😒

   I shook in fear. I can't believe I let this bitch do this to me again. I woke up sore as fuck, on my roof. A bird woke me up, by crawling on my damn face. I groaned as I looked at the sky then at my phone for the time.

6:02am. Great I have thirty minutes to get ready for school. I groaned from pain while receiving a text.

Text messages. ..

Message Received!

Alex♡ 💕- Can I scoop you up?

Me - nah I have one already,  but thanks.

Message Sent

I straight up lied.  I'm sore and I don't fell like walking.

----

tensed up as the Substance burned it's way down my throat, I hissed and then smiled.  This was my fourth shot, since my shower--changing of clothes-- lotioning up--and now, in the bathroom at school.

I have enough time to get to class I think. I laughed to myself.  Being drunk feels great, im so numb, and I feel nothing really.

I walked casually to my seat I think! I stumbled in, pass my teacher knocking the folder container down, Alex rushed over and helped me while I laugh. The teacher scold at me, and walked out.whats up her panty holes?

I shrugged and walked to my seat. Laughing. Taylor raised an eyebrow at me, I laughed harder. Alex foamed, with anger. "Carter bathroom Now!" Her voice boomed making  me jump, then erupter in laughter.

This day was hilarious, hmm I wonder why. "Are you high or Dru-- Carter Please fucking tell me you aren't drunk?"

"Ehh?" I tried keeping a straight face.

"You heard me missy!" She glared at me. She's so adorable when she's Angry and pink.

"Missy?" My high came down instantly, I am not no damn Missy.

"Keep fucking playing with me Carter!" Her voice roamed in my ears.

"OR what?" I smirked.  My grin was wider than all outside.

"Ian go Fuck with you no more!" She pushed me slightly bumping my shoulders purposely on her way out the bathroom, what the fuck? 

I sucked up, that hurt that lies inside of me and then I walked back to class. I hate school so much, the only exciting thing about it is, Friends, Field Trips , and Free nasty food.

Or when you skip. My phone started Ringing On my way to class." Hello...?"

"And by the way if I see you near that bitch I'll kill her and Cartel, with my bare hands.."

"Fuck you, you stupid pathetic bitch touch either of them I swear I'll kill YOU with MY bare hands..."

"Mhmm, where's all this new found confidence coming from? Cuz it surely wasn't there last night..." I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"You don't tell me what to do prick,you never did!"

"Prick?(She chuckles) I'll see you sooner than you think, and remember what I said"

I grew angry by the second, how the fuck do you just come into someone's life and try to ruin it, she better back the fuck off.

"Carter? You okay?" Cartel asked worriedly.

"Just leave me alone!" I spat at him.

My Face softened, noticing how mean I was being. "What happened to your wrists?" He glared at me.

"Hell if I know, I said leave me alone, go to class." I had to be cruel , I just had to be, until this Brooke thing blew over.

I had to push them away.  So she'll know i 'don't' care for them. But deep down inside I know this won't work.

I'll have to kill her.

I walked back to class. I slumped down in my seat, not really enjoying myself no more.

Alex♡ 💕 - what happened to your wrists?

Me - life happened.

I didn't even glance her way, as i felt her glare daggers into my skull. I put my head down going into a deep slumber.

The bell woke me up, as I made my way lazily to the next class. History yay! I sarcastically thought.

I hated the boring parts of history, I enjoyed the interesting parts. Oh wait do they have any ? Hmm maybe but I never paid attention so fuck it.

Why am I even talking about History?  When I need to plan to kill Brooke. I should put a out Hit for her. I smirked I still have my  connects, even if I was out of the game.

I could assassin her but she isn't important it'll just be a murder. Who will care of she dies? She has no family. No friends nothing she's a loner. I was her only friend. 

Since I was going to lunch, I needed to hurry im hungry as hell. Thank God History class was over with. My heart almost fell out of my body. There sat Cartel , Taylor , Taylors girl,  Alex and Brooke.

Fine, no lunch for me."Carter, we're over here!" If I ever thought of murdering Cartel, this will definitely be the perfect time to do so.

I gripped my bag, that held my food inside of it. I walked over slow as hell, beating Cartel ass in my head. Brooke moved over so I could sit by her. Alex is mad at me so I doubt she'll want me to sit next to her.

I sat down, scooting from by her. Everyone Said hi to me. I nodded back. I started to eat. I said nothing as I ate. Why the fuck is she here? I growled as I ate. "So Carter Did you enjoy last night?" Brooke asked as I heard the smirk in her voice. I stopped chewing she's tryna mess up my chances with Alex. This bitch bruh.

"Carter you told me you was home last night!" Alex said glaring at me.

"She's referring to this morning." I spoke up.

"Yeah what ever did you enjoy it?" She smiled I finally looked at her.

"Enjoyed what?" Alex asked.

"If your sick ass think I enjoyed being raped then, you need to rot in hell." I whispered in her ear.

"Alex, I'll speak to you later." I got up to go finish my food else where am not bout to be starving for this bitch. I'm hungry.

"No the hell you won't, you know what I'll do to you! " Brooke growled.

"Fuck you, you ain't my momma!" I spat and walked off.

I needed to focus on killing her anyways.

----

Boringgggg! I know.

New Book coming out soon.