Maniac[8♢]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

This chapter is going to be a little different, but enjoy😋😋😘😙

Excuse All mistakes please❤

------

[FLASHBACK]

⚠❌Warning❌⚠

"Mommy, mommy !daddy's being mean to me!"

"Tell him to stop being mean to my baby!"

"If he stop acting gay, I won't be mean to him, he need to man his ass up!"

"Boy, Shut cho' ass up talking 'bout OUR kids,we can easily leave yo' stupid ass here alone."

"Man whatever, I was just playing with him."

"DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT CARNELIUS, Cartel has feelings, just how yo' dumb ass do, I regret dating yo' ass but at least I got something good out of it, my beautiful twins."

"Yo' you trippin' right now, you always taking shit to serious."

Next thing I knew my dad, walked towards my mom and she didn't want Him Touching Her, As She Backed Up As well, a car came swerving around the curve really fast and hit my momma, I starred in shocked, as a warm liquid melted from my eyes.

[Flashback,Over]

C A R T E R

"Carter, what happened to your lip, it's usually soft looking and plump, and kissable, now it's big and hurt did you try an ice that thing?"

"I was going to until, yo' big head ass hit me, wait-- did you say my lips was kissable?" I smirked, but deeply regret it later due to the little tingle in my lips.

"What me? No you didn't hear me say that,but you need to ice it, come with me I'll help."

"What about math class?" I slightly whined that shit was my favorite.

"Your brother said you was a big baby, now shut up and come on."

I hushed up, Ion like people telling me to shut up, but For Alex it was okay. I smiled, her ass was still very noticeable in her baggy jeans. "Stop looking at my ass you pervert!"

"Girl, hush up. I was looking at yo' jeans to see if I wanted some like that, you swear, i was looking at yo' Narrow ass."

"Damn, harsh much, but we are here, you would've known that if your eyes was above my back."

The Door read Clinic , I hate the clinic, it reminds me of hospitals, and I had my fair share of being admitted to them. Anxiety filled my veins as I remembered when I had to look at my mom in critical condition, she looked like ughh, im bout to cry thinking of the horrid memory.

I Started to sweat, my knees was going weak, fuck I need A joint.
"Carter are you okay?" Alex voice appeared in my eyes but I just couldn't function anything.

"CARTER?" She called out louder.

"Yeah, my bad , I gotta go!" I ran out of there and entered the girls bathroom. I ran into the biggest stall and cried while hitting the walls, saying "I hate my life, I hated it!"

-----------

My mom been on my mind frequently, I haven't been home or at school in like a week, Ive been making this money to distract me, you know!

I turned my phone off completely so no one will bother me. I've been staying with my boss, With my other phone.

Today was Sunday and tomorrow I was finally going to go back out school. I haven't spoke to Cartel in like forever yeah I miss him, but he has to learn to do me like I do him, I don't out no girl over him he shouldn't put sex over me. Simple as that.

The Next Morning!

I peacefully smoked my blunt, in the roof I had sore ribs and my back hurt really bad, my dad beat my ass, but I don't care im kind of use to this, im just honestly bout to just move with my boss for good, but I won't be able to protect Cartel ugly ass. Yes I'm still upset, and yes my pettiness has alot to do with this.

I exhaled, letting the pain hit me like a ton of bricks , im just glad it wasn't
My face this time, so I didn't have to worry about no one asking me what happened to me.

A good hour passed, and I was high but I used eye drops , so I looked pretty normal, I sat in my normal seat, Taylor rushed over to me."Oh my gosh Carter I thought you died!" This Stud always over exaggerating shit.

I hate when she have her girly moments, they are super annoying. Alex just looked passed me like I never existed, I was cool with it though, I didn't want to talk much,I was in hella' pain. I took care of the office stuff with my attendance so ny Teachers , could suck my ass cheeks.

Someone who looked new sat across from, Taylor, She started up a conversation between her and Alex, Taylor just was jamming on her phone until the teacher came through, I haven't seen Cartel yet, he wasn't home when I got my ass beat, or was he? I don't know i just passed out and woke up on the couch.

I decided to go look for him,I tapped Taylor Arm."Whaa?" She asked looking up at me. I smirked cuz she always knew I was about to skip for a little while. "CARTERRRRR!!" SHE whined. "Your high enough!" Okay I might have left out that I was going to get high before I went to go look for him.

"Chill. What I told you about that?" I gave her a stern look, okay maybe she missed me , but Im in to much pain. I'll just relax until further notice , but I did need to find Cartel.

"Ty, im just going to look for Cartel!"
She gave me a look, that was scared.

"What happened? " Her look got more deceiving and scary.

"Carter-r, I thought you knew-"

"TAYLOR, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER?" I Screamed, I was about to cry, that's my brother man.

-

---------

Sorry, I've been M.I.A , I've just been hella busy with school😩😩