[26♡]♡

Excuse all mistakes please.😘 Enjoy 💕

--

Alex 😩

   I starred at Carter dreamily. I already showered for school, she just needed to wake up so we could get going, with the exception of me starring at her sleep I looked, like a creep, I enjoyed it very much, and I was starting to get scared, what if she woke up one morning and gets tired of me. What if that james bitch manipulate her mind or something.

Ugh, I hate this.

"What do you hate, creep?" Carter said tossing a bit.

I chuckled. "I'm not a creep." I can't believe I said that out loud.

"Okay, miss I was starring at my girlfriend for at least 30 minutes, but I'm not creep."

"Get up, you have a hour to get ready." I said hitting her with a near by pillow.

"You mean, a hour to do something else?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What else could you possibly want to d- ohh, get up you nasty." I said attempting to hit her with a pillow,but she caught it like some type of  martial art fighter.

"Good try, but we don't technically have to go to school."She said kissing my neck ,I put my head back almost giving in.

"No, miss I love math so much." I said pushing her away, it was hard but I got through it.

"You know me a little to much." She grunted and went inside of the bathroom.

"Not as much as you think!" I shouted.

"You can at least join me!" I heard the shower running.

"Not going to happen hurry up, I wanna tell Cartel everything-"

"You are forbidden to do that! I'll kill you if he knows about this!"

I was taken back by that comment. "Why not?"

"Because, he'll make fun of me, or try to give me advice on sex, I nearly strangled Jammie for telling him, please you can tell him, but NO DETAILS!" She said loudly, I just laughed in relief. I thought she was embarrassed by me or something.

"You and jameson had sex?"

"Well, duh." I heard the water cut off.

She walked out with boxers on with the towel around her neck hiding her breast.

Her abs, flared while the water droplets, ran down to her boxers,I licked my lips, wanting to take her offer on staying home.

When, I blinked twice she was dressed, I groaned. I didn't know Carter was this fine. Like I knew but now it's way more noticeable. I'm such a pervert.

We took separate cars due to Carter convincing me to. Well I wouldn't say she convinced me, flash backs from us making love, blinded me and when I came back to the present, I just said okay.

I decided to shoot her a text. She must've drugged me i was addicted to her.

Baby😍🌈💕

- did you drug me?

Baby😘💕❤🔥 c

- no 😂wtf?

Baby😍🌈💕

- are you here yet?

Baby😘💕❤🔥 c