[TheTruth♢][9♢]

' Vote ,Comment,Follow😤Please 💕

- This book might be a little depressing but it should have its fun, or joyful moments. Stick with me😙

#I♢Love♡You♧All#

Extra long chapter Sorry!

HAPPY NEW YEARS 🎆🎉💥🎇💥💯😍😍

2k17💥😍💯😢😢🎆🎉🎇🎆🎆

2k16 was hell for me so hopefully this new year will be better.

Comment your new years revolution ❤

Mines is to be more patient,  have more heart and just try to stay positive all the time and to better myself😊☺

Excuse all mistakes please I didn't proof read.

---

The Truth~

C A R T E R

I later found out, that is was something minor, I thought i had to kill someone, Cartel boyfriend hit em, of course it gotta beat his ass, but I thought I had to murder someone.

Cartel was in the nurse office because his little boyfriend hit him pretty hard, do I know his boyfriend? Nah and that hurted like Why can't I know?

I tell him almost everything, I can see this year was tearing us apart. Cartel walked out of the office with a blue reusable ice pack held above his eye.
I grew livid at the sight.

"Cartel, what the fuck you letting these niggas put they hands on you now this what we doing?" I couldn't hold my composer any longer.

No answer. .. .

Did this negro just ignore me when am clearly in the right."Cartel?" I said lower while slightly grabbing his arm. "I'm sorry, Carter we was arguing and I hit him first knowing he has anger issues-"

"Fuck him and his issues,  that don't give him the right to-"

"Carter, it was my fault, please you don't have to murder no one this time!" He said walking away.

"Okay, Cartel im sorry, I'll let this one slide,but if I hear sum else im beating that nigga ass forreal." I said hugging him tightly.

"I love you Carter, so much!" He spoke softly in my ears. I Smiled I loved my brother to Death.

"I love you too, bro."

"Now go back to class I'll be fine."

****

It was me and Alex on the roof of my apartment's,  of course she doesn't know i stay here, she just think these are some broke down dirty, Abandon Apartments.

"So where do you live?" She asked me outta' the blue.

"Uhh.. .. uhh, ayeee, you seen that big ass bird?"

I said quickly changing the subject, if she found out I stay here she will definitely clown me. This place was very unsanitary.

"No, where did it go?" She was looking for it, I almost laughed, because it was too funny how she actually believed me.

The sun was holding on for its dear life, as it hid behind multiple trees,the orangish, pinkish greenish sky floated in the air as the birds far away shared the sky as its home. Alex aweed, at the sky as I looked at her, I got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.